• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I own two and RARELY use them. I'll definitely second what Chezuki said. I've concealed both the SR9c and the full-size SR9 no problem. Unless you wear a button down, it's pretty much not worth it because it's just too slow. I will also add that it will make you VERY VERY hot. That shirt doesn't breath at all.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I have one, I don't carry a pistol with it so I'm no help, works great to carry my LVAD batteries

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I wear mine quite a bit. Yesterday I rocked my Colt Combat Elite. They work great when your wearing a button down shirt. My main two problems with them are they tend to run small in size. If you wear a large shirt, I would buy a XL. And with a full size gun, especially the 1911's the collar on the shirt will hang down lower then the other side due to the weight of the gun. When I had my XDs, it was perfect!!!

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I have one. I think my glock 27 is too big. Everyone else is dead on. When you need discretion with a small pistol its great. But what you gain in discretion you lose ease of access.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I wear mine quite a bit. Yesterday I rocked my Colt Combat Elite. They work great when your wearing a button down shirt. My main two problems with them are they tend to run small in size. If you wear a large shirt, I would buy a XL. And with a full size gun, especially the 1911's the collar on the shirt will hang down lower then the other side due to the weight of the gun. When I had my XDs, it was perfect!!!

Yeah the 1911 is definitely too heavy. With my "service" XD, it can work, but I feel like that's really the upper limit on weight. Maybe for the smaller models, it wouldn't be as heavy. The XD-S should be no problem, since that's about the same as the Taurus PT740 that I usually carry in the 5.11 shirt.

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    I wear one while jogging. Works well for a TCP380 on one side and LTCH/car key/MP3 player on the other. And as others have mentioned, it can be worn under a button down shirt for discreet, albeit slow access, carry as well.

Top Bottom