• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bob190e

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I have a few items for sale. I am located in the Valparaiso Indiana area. I will ship on buyers dime. No trades at this time. If you don't like the price make an offer worst I can say is no.
    Thanks for looking. Let me know if you need more pictures.

Tactical Tailor Urban Operator pack in multicam. I used the Tactical Tailor pack as a range bag a couple
    times other than that it sits in my closet. Made of 1,000 denier cordura. Discontinued from Tactical Tailor. Sold for around $175 new from tactical tailor. Price is $115
    W7rDqkn.png

Leupold Mk4 CQ/t 1-3x14. Circle dot illuminated reticle. High quality scope great glass. Comes with a Larue Tactical QD mount. Price is $500----->SOLD
    nsIE44B.jpg

5.11 RUSH MOAB 10 sling pack. Comes with attachment to attach to a larger pack. Perfect EDC bag, tons of space, compartments, and molle. hydration compatible. I believe the color is sandstone. Price is $65---->SOLD
    gPmILK9.jpg

Eberlestock Gunslinger gen1 pack was purchased used and the previous owner did write in the pack with a sharpie. Not really sure why but does not interfere with anything other than
    looks. I used in a couple matches to carry gear and my rifle. Color is brown exact name of color unknown. Lots of space, compartments, and mole. price is $150----->​SOLD
    qheq85Y.jpg

Daniel Defense 15" quad rail with barrel nut, and barrel nut wrench. Cerakoted in magpul flat dark earth. Price is $200----->SOLD.
    Ycu7JWS.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom