• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Thanks for the link. They also include some e-mail addresses for other gun manufacturers to contact. Need Magpul Industries and some more black rifle manufacturers to jump in. Well, off to the contact some manufacturers.

Magpul - Contact Us

Last edited:

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    It might be best for the companies not to sell guns in NY. At some point NY may go after the gun manufactures for manufacturing high capacity magazines. It might be best to get out now...

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    This is exactly the kind of kick in the crotch these (insert expletive of your choice) need. I'e found they do seem to understand basic economics. Now, how best to broadcast this info to those outside our culture?

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Amazing how much better you feel knowing there are companies like this in the US still

And how much more willing I am to direct my dollars their way when I get ready to buy! Yeah, I tend to remember who does what/when in regards to the 2A and spend accordingly. How's that working out for Cheaper Than Dirt, for instance? :laugh:

Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    And how much more willing I am to direct my dollars their way when I get ready to buy! Yeah, I tend to remember who does what/when in regards to the 2A and spend accordingly. How's that working out for Cheaper Than Dirt, for instance? :laugh:
    True, just have to wait for all of them to have INVENTORY again

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    Good to hear.Hopefully more will follow.Now if we can get pro gun states to offer some great tax breaks to firearms companies and related production in NY state to convince them to leave and show NY what a mistake they made by infringing on peoples rights.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I wish more companies would do that. I never understood gun and gun related companies staying in states that were so anti gun. Maybe if said companies acted like sports teams and threatened to move the lawmakers would not be so willing to enact stupid anti 2nd Amendment laws.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wonder how many guns those companies were selling to government agencies anyway. If it was Glock or Colt that would be something. I have my doubts they'll even notice they are being boycotted by small custom shops.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I wonder how many guns those companies were selling to government agencies anyway. If it was Glock or Colt that would be something. I have my doubts they'll even notice they are being boycotted by small custom shops.

Well, here is your chance. The article provides three e-mail addresses that you can send messages to help convince them they should participate in the shutout of NY. I hope you will do your part.

publicsafetysales-at-sigsauer.com, dgrier-at-smith-wesson.com, LE.info-at-glock.us

Last edited:
    Top Bottom