• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Looking for anyone that has a 50BMG and wanting to shoot it near North Vernon.

Full story. My uncle has not shot a BMG since his time in SE Asia. He is turning 80 this winter andI would love for him (and me if possible) to have the thrill of a few rounds downrange

I can’t afford to buy one of these. But I can afford to pay for ammo..

He has multiple ranges in his several hundred acres and if you are in that area as a LEO, you know him.

Strange request I guess. Not sure if this goes here or break room.

Thanks

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I wish you good luck. I fell in love with the M2 .50 BMG in 1980. I taught M2 in 3/35 Armor, 1st Armored Division for 2 years. I can't afford to buy one, either. But the thought 650gr bullets leaving the barrel at 2700 fps certainly brings a smile to my face. Back in the day, I occasionally indulged in recreational smoking materials. As such, I always carried an M2 "Headspace and Timing Gauge". I still love the irony of that little tool's name. Not suggesting your uncle take up smoking pot, but that may well be part of his history, also.

TacticalM4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    I just bought one. Looking for a place to shoot it, maybe more than once. I've got an 1151 slant back humvee with turret, intercom system, radios etc and a tripod ground mount. M2 Should be here in the next couple weeks. Happy to maybe trade some rounds for some land access a few times a year maybe?

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I just bought one. Looking for a place to shoot it, maybe more than once. I've got an 1151 slant back humvee with turret, intercom system, radios etc and a tripod ground mount. M2 Should be here in the next couple weeks. Happy to maybe trade some rounds for some land access a few times a year maybe?
    I don’t own his land - that would be up to him.

Top Bottom