• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would challenge anyone to crop dusting contest, anytime, anywhere. Just understand I know how to load the gun, so to speak, and onion rings, or anything with onions and look out.

A barbecue bacon cheeseburger from Burger King or a brisket burger from Buffalo wild wings and I will vanquish all enemies.

Come at me, bro!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I would challenge anyone to crop dusting contest, anytime, anywhere. Just understand I know how to load the gun, so to speak, and onion rings, or anything with onions and look out.

A barbecue bacon cheeseburger from Burger King or a brisket burger from Buffalo wild wings and I will vanquish all enemies.

Come at me, bro!

Attachments

• 1680831588128.jpeg.jpg
      1680831588128.jpeg.jpg
      62.9 KB · Views: 12

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

Come at me, bro!
    People I work with would blow you away. All they need is to take a breath and they are locked and loaded.

They would take out the entire building not even trying.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hi there! It's been a minute that's for sure. Been getting caught up in all the Twitter nonsense. Thought I'd come back to a more friendly and sane environment. Well, the sane part might be pushing it a bit. ;)
    Welcome back.

Soon you'll have your 50 'quality' posts, and then you'll see the sane part.

:)

Top Bottom