• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I paid because in retrospect, I suspect maybe only a handful of mine might possibly be "quality"...

On the other hand, I just plain like this site, and supporting it definitely doesn't hurt.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I paid to help offset the costs to run the show. I also got tired of my mailboxes getting full.

And like a lot of others I'm not sure I have posted any quality post unless you count sarcasm.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    I paid because I wanted to support a site that is awesome and funny . It gives me something to do in the winter time when I don't have to work as much and I wanted to keep it going .

As far as post go , I try to get to a set round number without getting in a flame war . ( almost always a big FAIL on that one ) .

I look at the classifieds every chance I get , just like before having 50 post .
    I have never bought or sold anything in the classifieds , just like before having 50 post. ( attempted a couple of times , again , big fail ) Oh well , there will always be another time to try . :)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I paid to practice my right to a big mailbox as guaranteed by the Constitution. ..... Oh wait wrong thread.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Churchmouse is now at a mere 6 quality posts, and he's a Mod! :laugh:

When did this happen ? I go on Vac. for 10 days and come back and CM is a MOD !!!!! WTH is going on around here ?????????????????????? Has be Ban Hammered anyone yet ? If not sorry CM just kidding and MOD on... hehehehehe

Top Bottom