• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    I will be in the Noblesville / Carmel / Westfield area on Saturday 2/7/2014 after that I will probably close the listing again
    3 maybe 4 boxes left.

Kokomo- $45 a piece will not travel except for a trade that makes it worth while. Please don't ask how many boxes I have just say how many you want. I have had good response to these at $45 alot of people are saying they are paying around $32 per 25 Hydrashock rounds, these are the generation AFTER hydrashock. Good stuff get em while still have em
    ]

Also looking for a Yugo M70AB2 will trade ammo as partial trade against the rifle. Open to other trades too I prefer the following calibers 7.62x39, 9mm, 45acp, 12ga, 7.5x55.
    Pre-1899 antique guns
    Other stuff make an offer.

A good article on the effectiveness of the round http://www.lawofficer.com/article/ta...pons/made-cops

45ACP +P Federal Law Enforcement Tactical HST 230gr. Hollow Point Ammo. This is the next generation in high performance Defense ammunition. The Tactical HST Hollow Point Ammo offers consistent expansion and optimum penetration for terminal performance. A specially designed hollow point tip won’t plug while passing through a variety of barriers and this bullet holds its jacket in the toughest conditions. The HST Hollow Point is engineered for 100% weight retention and extremely impressive expansion—it’s the ammunition you’ve been waiting for.
    Typically this ammo is only available to law enforcement and military agencies through Federal, that is a Federal rule, not a law.
    -- copied from some of the websites that claim to sell it but stay back ordered.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom