• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I lurked for a while, but I don't think it was 5 years. Maybe a few months. I wanted to get the hang of the place, learn the rules so as not to accidently embarrass myself, and learn some of the players.

Did you get a program? Can't tell the lurkers from the players without a program!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A person's IQ drops by 50% each time they post a message.

That depends. Jordan Peterson mentioned some research that suggests the process of writing your own thoughts actually improves cognition. It's said that writing your own thoughts is the best mental gym. When you write your own thoughts about something you become more aware of inconsistencies with your thoughts than when you just speak to people about that subject. And also, when you write your own thoughts about yourself, by sort of the same process you expose to yourself your own inconsistencies. You can improve your thinking by writing your own thoughts. You can improve yourself by writing about you.

But. I understand. You were talking about INGO where no one admits to writing quality posts. Maybe if I continue writing I can finally write a quality post.

Top Bottom