• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    "sold it to Washington for $500 and an “8-ball” of cocaine, which was later determined to be a counterfeit substance"

What a maroon not only does he steal the ar from the Police car then he sells a weapon to a man that he also cheats with fake drugs..

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am always missing out on the great deals :lmfao:

What an idiot! Just glad know one was hurt and would like to know why a policeman would leave a gun in a trunk with known issues. And a machine gun at that!! epic Fail all the way around!

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    I bet the lawyers get them off of the felony charges on the technicality that it isn't a "machine gun".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Triple_facepalm.png

Note to Officer Dumbass (no, it didn't escape my notice that the officer is left anonymous): If you know the trunk isn't reliably locking, take the damned gun in the house and put it in the safe. Now that we have established that you don't have the sense God gave a brick, how are we supposed to believe that you make the community safer or that you should be trusted with broader parameters than Andy allowed Barney?

Note to Mr. Gibbs: If you are brazen/stupid enough to do something like this in the first place, never forget that if two people know, it isn't a secret any more. If you have someone with you when you consider doing something, there is no question that two people will know about it. You pulled the lever on a guaranteed failure.

Note to Mr. Washington: If two people know, it isn't a secret. Making partial payment with fake drugs won't end well one way or another.

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    I wonder if this is the same RPD officer that handed a civilian bystander his duty weapon to shoot the wounded deer with, this past summer?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    "sold it to Washington for $500 and an “8-ball” of cocaine, which was later determined to be a counterfeit substance"

What a maroon not only does he steal the ar from the Police car then he sells a weapon to a man that he also cheats with fake drugs..

He's not the only maroon...

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    $500 is one thing, "machine gun" is another. But the fake coke???? What an ass. I mean all coke these days is so stepped on it's insane. It's 60% baby laxatives, so can you at least get him a real 8 ball of crappy stepped on coke. Where are the standards in todays dealers. He got a "machine gun" out of the deal for christ sakes.. It's the least he could do.
    When this brother gets out those in the "community" will frown upon his bad ethics in dealing. At least there are 2 less people taking from the system with food stamps and welfare. Ohh wait now we are paying for them in jail, which is cheaper jail or welfare?

BACKLASH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    ECI
    This is my only problem with officers having full auto weapons. Not all of them are responsible enough to have them. Now that is said, I will never understand the amont of stupidity that people have these days..... Every time I think that one has set the bar. It gets rasied a day later!

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    This is my only problem with officers having full auto weapons. Not all of them are responsible enough to have them. Now that is said, I will never understand the amont of stupidity that people have these days..... Every time I think that one has set the bar. It gets rasied a day later!

Do we know this was a full auto weapon and not just a Colt AR? Maybe I missed that part of the article. I did go to Whiteland so my reading comprehension is off sometimes. To the media any black gun is a "machine gun".

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    It was a machinegun, no questions about it.

And I don't know where you get off saying that this officer was not responsible enough to have an automatic weapon. He had it locked in his trunk, just as department protocol likely mandates. He did not know that his trunk lock was malfunctioning at the time so it's not like he just carelessly left it there for any Joe Blow to walk by and snag. I know how the trunk locks on a '09 CVPI can malfunction, mine does it from time to time and the first couple of times it happened I didn't find the problem until long after I had walked away from the car.

1371MARINE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    The Region
    Sound like this officer should be charged with "dereliction of duty" at the very minimum. He knowingly left a class 3 weapon in the trunk of a vehicle he knew had security issues. As for the perps, well... They're as dumb as they come. Sounds like a triple helpin' of DUMBASS!!!

Top Bottom