• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    I have had a hard time getting my 50th post on here, but I made it. I know most of you don't really care, but this really took some work. I can't wait to actually be able to use this website as a tool working forward as a responsible gun owner. Thanks for everyone's help/comments/arguments. :patriot::ingo::patriot:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I have had a hard time getting my 50th post on here, but I made it. I know most of you don't really care, but this really took some work. I can't wait to actually be able to use this website as a tool working forward as a responsible gun owner. Thanks for everyone's help/comments/arguments. :patriot::ingo::patriot:

You've been a member since 2011? Took some Work??
    Are you typing with your nose or what?

Ah, I'm just kidding. (a little).
    Have fun.

billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    Haha! I tried typing with my face...but my head gets in the way. My Old Man has been getting on me about REALLY joining this website, and I work at a TV station and have really just been busy...can't wait to get to know everyone and actually be able to use this site instead of racking up posts! Thanks for the congrats! (Also am glad that I can finally put some money up on here and support the site!)

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I tried to get to 50 and they didn't count some of them

actually didn't count ANY of them. Such BS

really, can someone who is in charge contact me and explain how and why my posts were monitored and not counted?

Post like the first two are considered on liners and not contributing to the conversation. Only "meaningful posts" are counted. You should really read the FAQ.

Also, you could pay to become a site supporter if all you want is to use the classifieds.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    How many posts ? ! ? !

H and K: You joined in March of 2009. My math skills are very limited but if you have 50,320 posts that is 12,580 posts a year. 1,048 a month and 35 a day. How in the world is that possible as "quality" posts a day ?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    H and K: You joined in March of 2009. My math skills are very limited but if you have 50,320 posts that is 12,580 posts a year. 1,048 a month and 35 a day. How in the world is that possible as "quality" posts a day ?

He readily admits that he only has 11 quality posts.

39 more and he can finally sell that High Point in the classifieds.

We've all been rooting for him for years..

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Congratulations! I just turned 50 posts myself, but it took me a little longer. I'm not sure how to celebrate. Maybe post ammo for sale at 3 times what it's worth?

Can you disclose what TV station you work for?

Top Bottom