• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yes, you read that right. Up for freezles is a used 55” LED flatscreen TV by TCL. It uses the Roku OS and will quick sign into your existing Roku account. It is approximately three years old (can’t remember if I got it before or after the scamdemic).

The reason for the great deal? Full disclosure: The top portion of the screen is starting to dim, which by all accounts sounds like a portion of the backlight LEDs have gone out or are going out. In my estimation, I’d say the top 30% of the screen is 20-30% darker than the rest of the screen, just enough to be noticeable. No scratches on the screen, just maybe a little dust.

Would be great to throw up on the wall in the garage or in the basement to have the game on while you’re tinkering.

Obviously there’s no guarantee as to life expectancy, it could last two weeks or two years, I have no way of knowing. Only other caveat is that you will need to supply your own Roku remote for about $10 or use the Roku app on your phone, which has a digital remote function.

IMG_6391.jpeg
    IMG_6393.jpeg

I’m on the south side of Indy. You can run by the house for free or I’ll meet you in the donut counties for the small donation of a Glock 17 or AR Pmag. I’d rather someone from INGO have a decent garage TV rather than throw it out or take it to Goodwill!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom