• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Put me down for $20. I'll get it to you within a week. Im waiting on some flyers to become available(ive pmd jedi on this, waiting on dnr) to solicit some funds from a few places. I know i can get some business donors, just need to show them some info on what its for. Hopefully happens soon, but will get on it right away once the fliers are available. Im an xl for shirt size, if you need that info now for the volunteers.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Put me down for $20. I'll get it to you within a week. Im waiting on some flyers to become available(ive pmd jedi on this, waiting on dnr) to solicit some funds from a few places. I know i can get some business donors, just need to show them some info on what its for. Hopefully happens soon, but will get on it right away once the fliers are available. Im an xl for shirt size, if you need that info now for the volunteers.

Appreciate the donation. I think the flyers Jedi prints will be the ones that have the businesses on them that have donated. He sent me last years to see who was still on. Didn't say when he was going to make them. The businesses will be on the back of the shirts like last year, but not sure if they will make the flyer.

Shirt fund should be at $310 with our most recent donor.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just talked to my SnapOn tool dealer. He's in for $20. Will get cash from him next Friday.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got the EndZone Bar and grill in Hobart to donate $50. Expect a phone call on where to send check

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got the EndZone Bar and grill in Hobart to donate $50. Expect a phone call on where to send check
    Roger that appreciate the effort.

I got Valpo Barbers in valpo to donate $20.

I'll have to get a new count as we got donations starting to come in from all angles.

I got $210 in cash at the home, and another 40 sitting in Paypal. So we got around $150 in pledged donations to be received.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You should be receiving my donation of $20 and Chris Kester of SnapOn tools $20 for combined $40 thru PayPal. I just sent it

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I got your donations, and found a 20 in my jeans so into the fund it goes. We now have $230 in cash and there is now $80 sitting in my paypal. I will eventually transfer that and take out the 80 so we have straight cash. I plan on getting in contact with Printcraft mid April to get the design and sponsors updated for our shirts as well as start to give them sizes. It will be the same design but a different color.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So far for only doing this for a month we have collected far more than we did last year at the same time. I still have yet to collect from those at the M&S's.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've got Ginter Realty here in Hobart to donate $20. Went to pick up check today but made it out to Winimac fish and wildlife so I've got them getting a new one made up. Will pm once i have new check for address to send to

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I've got Ginter Realty here in Hobart to donate $20. Went to pick up check today but made it out to Winimac fish and wildlife so I've got them getting a new one made up. Will pm once i have new check for address to send to
    Did you drop off a poster for them to display?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My wife knows the owner so she talked to her. She left a flyer but whether they're displaying it or not i do not know

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got the properly made out check from Ginter realty here in Hobart. Pm incoming for address to send to.

Top Bottom