• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    after watching that deadlyist(?) warrior show the other night i began to wonder...not think....wonder. as not to claim i know stuff about this ammo, please be forgiving. has this been around for very long? is there a concensus that it will stay around and grow in popularity? i try to stay simple with the different types of ammo(mags,parts etc..) to stock up or keep on hand. it would kinda suck to get into that caliber if it is real expensive or not here to stay. :patriot:

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    helpful

man dont waste our time askin about ammo in the ammo/reload threads. what were you thinkin? should be askin how to shine brass or keepin ammo in a car on a hot day. think before type.;)

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    More expensive than 5.56...yes. Fun to shoot...yes. Round was designed to be a thumper in SBR's. More energy and knockdown than 5.56 and less weight than 7.62. It achieves both of these. I would tell you to find someone close to you that has one and shoot it some. The rounds run close to 90 cents a piece if you buy them from SSA on sale. Relaoding your own should run you about 50 cents a round depending on certain factors. Like anything else it is personal preference.

Top Bottom