Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Sad news, and heavy trama to the children. The report mentioned bitter divorce problems since 2009. That is a long fight. For centuries one or the other just ran off and started a new life. That many have produced a better outcome. Now we have the courts that keep the fight going to "keep everything fair". I am in no way justifying the actions of a murderer, but people, especially people with marginal temperaments, do not do well when the troubles are long term. Tragic.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I found this interesting:

"Monday Evening A man called police sometime Monday evening after believing that he had a run-in with Stone.
    The man, whose name has not been released, said that a person matching Stone's description, came up to his car and tried to force him out of the vehicle with a knife. The man then fired shots at the suspect and the suspect fled.

Doylestown police chief Dean Logan reiterated that Stone has not been positively linked to the attempted carjacking, but it is being investigated as a possible sighting. "

Follow the Alleged Killer's Trail That Launched a New Manhunt in Pennsylvania - ABC News

dustinfz6r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    East Indy /Pendleton
    This didn't end the way most people wanted (behind bars) but at least this guy is off the streets. I do think it sort of weird that he stabbed himself in the chest. Sounds like a slow death, maybe he got what he deserved.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom