• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't think anybody is mad... just wondering what the point is...

What is the point of having 60,000 posts if they were mostly meaningless?

I have 60,000,000,000,000 atoms of copper, but unless they are made into something meaningful then there is no point in having them...

I think you take the internets too seriously

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    That's awesome Shadow!!! Congrats for the high post count (1,000 x my mere 60+ posts).

More importantly thank you for everything you contribute and do for INGO and their members. It's not just about seeing your posts online; it's about the site support you give, the events you host, meeting you, shooting and bs'ing with like minded people.

Thank you again for all your support...everyone else can now go into another thread in aw instead of hating on a member that has given more than they could ever imagine.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I think you take the internets too seriously
    Not so much take it seriously as I have a life. I don't have time to waste posting meaningless stuff just to see how high I can get my post count... I guess if that's what other people want to do in life more power to them... I really don't care... just a bit awe-struck that somebody would go through the effort just to have a meaningless number beside their screen-name...:dunno:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Not so much take it seriously as I have a life. I don't have time to waste posting meaningless stuff just to see how high I can get my post count... I guess if that's what other people want to do in life more power to them... I really don't care... just a bit awe-struck that somebody would go through the effort just to have a meaningless number beside their screen-name...:dunno:

Wow. You're a real trip. Now you have the say in who has a life... lol @ you

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So goofing around with people that you have made friendships with over the years is to be criticized, because it is online? Some people have jobs that allow them to **** chat on the internet. What's wrong with that?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    So goofing around with people that you have made friendships with over the years is to be criticized, because it is online? Some people have jobs that allow them to **** chat on the internet. What's wrong with that?

Yep. I often get paid to post on here so my life is pretty good. :thumbsup:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    How is 44+ posts a day for over 4 years even possible?

postwhore.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

The irony is getting pretty thick in here...

:laugh:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Thinking about it, I wonder at what point it goes from "fun addition to the hobby" to
    "Internet addiction". 2 posts per day? 5? 20? 44? Hmmmmmm...

Top Bottom