• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Good ol 60 Minutes doing a hatchet job on the 2nd Amendment thanks to Anderson Cooper. Interview with Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano and Mexico's Attorney General who feel that arms (rocket launchers, assault weapons, 50 cal) all coming from the US must be stopped. Cooper asked about a new AWB and if that would stop the flow of weapons into Mexico. The Mexican AG said that the US must do much more. :xmad:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Lets just imagine for a minute that all assault weapons in America were destroyed, that all the weapons flowing to Mexico were stopped, now does anyone believe that those same people whom are using these weapons for illegal purposes will suddenly stop, change their ways, go to church on Sunday, help old ladys across the street etc. Why do we have to constantly remind the anti gun crowd that the CRIMINAL is the problem?:dunno:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Mexico is seriously on our a$$ses about stuff flowing from us to them?

Seriously?

Does anyone else find this ironic?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How about we stop the flow of illegal weapons into Mexico and they can stop the flow of illegal aliens into the US? Mexico must do much more!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    How about we stop the flow of illegal weapons into Mexico and they can stop the flow of illegal aliens into the US?

We need the drugs and illegals to mow your lawn, watch your kids, cook for you and clean your house. Don't you watch the news? And please direct me to the "rocket launcher" section at the next Indy 1500. My collection is lacking

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    How about we stop the flow of illegal weapons into Mexico and they can stop the flow of illegal aliens into the US? Mexico must do much more!
    Totally agree, but where in the hell is our so called leaders on this, where is Mike Pence, Richard Lugar, hell where are any of them?

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    We need the drugs and illegals to mow your lawn, watch your kids, cook for you and clean your house. Don't you watch the news? And please direct me to the "rocket launcher" section at the next Indy 1500. My collection is lacking

It's right next to the hand grenade and M203 sections, duh :)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    You know, I'm afraid that we won't get serious about locking down our border until someone smuggles a dirty bomb in from Mexico and sets it off in a large metropolitan area.

This scares the hell out of me.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    You know, I'm afraid that we won't get serious about locking down our border until someone smuggles a dirty bomb in from Mexico and sets it off in a large metropolitan area.

My fear also, proof enough that our leaders sit on their political correct hands is non other than 9-11 itself, remember the terrorist made the attempt on the World trade center before with the bombs in moving trucks, a freakin practice run I guess, and not one dam'n decision making policy maker who let em get away with it was held accountable, leadin the way to 9-11.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen

This is just racist fear mongering... besides now that the ONE is our leader, the world loves us and wishes us no harm.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN

Actually, I don't think this would get them serious about shutting down any border. I think it would get them serious about shutting down and rounding up those American citizens they consider a threat to them.

That would be you and me....

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    I think it would get them serious about shutting down and rounding up those American citizens they consider a threat to them.

That would be you and me....

Stalin did it, Hitler did it, Mao did it........I wouldnt be surprised if it comes out that both Chavez and Castro did it as well. We said at the end of WWII never again would we let it happen and stand by idle, yet we are all doing so again today.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Stalin did it, Hitler did it, Mao did it........I wouldnt be surprised if it comes out that both Chavez and Castro did it as well. We said at the end of WWII never again would we let it happen and stand by idle, yet we are all doing so again today.

I bet Hitler and Mao also ate vegetables from time to time too does that mean that eating vegetables makes us the equivalent of Hitler and Mao? Of course not.

The idea that controlling one's borders and attempting to stem what amounts to an invasion is comparable to Nazi Germany or Communist China is patently absurd.

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    In case anyone wants to watch the video go Here I like how mexico's AG said that we need to "share" the responibilty with them in this problem because we supply meth to mexico...i find it highly unlikely that we are exporting any large quantities of meth to Mexico seeing as it is being consumed in the states. And who the hell is he to says what the 2AM was or was not drafted for. His part of the story should never of aired.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    It's all the Neighbors' Fault

I am so tired of these gawl-blasted "neighbor" arguments.

Chicago is a crime cesspool because of Indiana's gun laws.

Washington DC is the murder capitol of the world because it's all Virgina's fault. Take the same vile people and drug-ridden neighborhoods and put them next to Chicago, and it would probably all clean up overnight.

Now we learn that Mexico is a corrupt, drug-gang-infested, third world country because Americans have a contitution that protects our right to own guns.

How come Indiana and Virgina's guns don't magically turn our states into cesspools? Oh, right, I forgot - the magic cesspool effect only works next door.

I've got a message for you Cesspool Dwellers out there: Clean up your own freaking cesspools. If you want to figure out why your own communities are so septic, look at the problems in your own septic communities. Stop blaming it on us.

I guess if my neighbor beats his wife or burns down the house, it's probably my fault. :rolleyes::xmad::rolleyes::xmad::rolleyes:

Eisman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Complete the Border Fence!!!

I guess the Mexican Govt. is seeing the folly of enabling a porous border. It's time for the Mexican Govt. to get behind the completion of the border fence on their side of the border. We need to close the border down and seriously control the flow of goods and people both ways.
    :patriot:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

I believe they are a destructive device. Like a stimulus bill.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I bet Hitler and Mao also ate vegetables from time to time too does that mean that eating vegetables makes us the equivalent of Hitler and Mao? Of course not.

The idea that controlling one's borders and attempting to stem what amounts to an invasion is comparable to Nazi Germany or Communist China is patently absurd.

David, I could be mistaken, but I think the discussion was of the rounding up of our citizens who are claimed to be "threats", who only truly threaten a tyrannical government, not the securing of the borders.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom