• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    He didn't waste anything, just taped them together. 2 cameras used from 2 angles recording the shooting of 1 clip. Then alternate each one over and over.
    If all thoses clips were really loaded there is no way they would have stayed that straight while shhoting.

Questions...do you really have to hold your junk when you shoot?
    Does it help accuracy?
    Does he squeeze his junk each time he pulls the trigger?

What a bunch of BS.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I saw that the other day... Got a small chuckle out of me when I thought about an anti watching that and thinking it was real [as most of them have no understanding what-so-ever how a semi-automatic firearm works.]

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    He didn't waste anything, just taped them together. 2 cameras used from 2 angles recording the shooting of 1 clip. Then alternate each one over and over.
    If all thoses clips were really loaded there is no way they would have stayed that straight while shhoting.

Does it help accuracy?

What a bunch of BS.

I know, that was my point....he didnt waste any of them, because that would be stupid. but so is the videop

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I blame the No Child Left Behind Act.
    I blame lunar tidal effects.

One camera. Set up. Shoot one mag. Move camera. Load full mag. Set up. Shoot second mag.

If you'll notice, the position of the one camera is in the other camera's field of view, and vice versa. This couldn't have been done with two cams without digitally deleting the camera in each camera's field of view.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I'm a mechanical engineer by training, couldn't help myself. :D
    Whith the current state of anti-gunners around I'm sure they would love this to try for more stupid, inane laws.
    If the climate were different I would probably have laughed at this but I am a little to paranoid about the current US Gov't.
    Just me and just sayin. :twocents:

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby

Does it help accuracy?

What a bunch of BS.

Yes, holding your junk helps accuracy, but you have to squeeze the trigger and pull your junk; it won't work if you have the process backwards.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yes, holding your junk helps accuracy, but you have to squeeze the trigger and pull your junk; it won't work if you have the process backwards.
    You mean if you pull the trigger and squeeze your junk the firearm will not function? I think, perhaps, such a firearm should be inspected for damage.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a mechanical engineer by training, couldn't help myself. :D
    I could see someone fabbing an actual 600 round mag from sheet stock, with a brake and welder, and then using a pneumaticly sealed follower and a QD coupler on the baseplate to use air pressure in lieu of metal spring. The catch will be pressure regulation. Let the pressure flag, the next round won't present fast enough to be chambered. Let the pressure spike, it might not even let the Glock cycle, or even blow out the gun without even firing a round.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I could see someone fabbing an actual 600 round mag from sheet stock, with a brake and welder, and then using a pneumaticly sealed follower and a QD coupler on the baseplate to use air pressure in lieu of metal spring. The catch will be pressure regulation. Let the pressure flag, the next round won't present fast enough to be chambered. Let the pressure spike, it might not even let the Glock cycle, or even blow out the gun without even firing a round.
    Careful - they're going to ban air compressors and air hose...

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    You mean if you pull the trigger and squeeze your junk the firearm will not function? I think, perhaps, such a firearm should be inspected for damage.

It will function, but it may not hold a sub MOA accuracy like it will with proper technique.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Now I understand, I was really confused for a minute. Thanks for the technical update!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom