• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It looks like she's had some self defense training, that was a pretty good punch. If I'd seen that video I would never have even arrested her to begin with, it was clear self defense. It doesn't matter the age difference, if a much taller male corners a female then she is in a bad spot. She did the right thing.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    She should have ripped the little pricks balls off. If my teenage son did that to a 64 year old female teacher... if she didn't I would.

Then maybe he could have got a strap on cock offered at the 1500.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Put corporal punishment back into the public school systems and give the staff the legal backing to use it and this crap will stop.

But mamby pamby parents will never allow it because their innocent little Jonnie and Judy would never be disruptive.

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I graduated in the last decade... If I had cornered a physically smaller 64-year-old female teacher, screaming obscenities at her, the following would likely all have happened:

1. Another student or students would have kicked my ass.
    2. I would have been walked out of the school in handcuffs by the SRO.
    3. Every student in the room would have testified to ensure I was suspended/expelled.
    4. My father would have beaten me to a pulp before I made it into the house.
    5. I would never be on "good" terms with female members of my family again.
    6. None of my friends would remain my friends.

I support this lady 100%. This kid needs a few good doses of ass-whipping.

Please don't lose hope in the younger generation, guys. There are still some decent folks out there who aren't afraid to actually PARENT their kids...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's in the best interest of the students for that lady to get her job back. I bet others will think twice before approaching her and causing her to fear for her safety.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I graduated in the last decade... If I had cornered a physically smaller 64-year-old female teacher, screaming obscenities at her, the following would likely all have happened:

1. Another student or students would have kicked my ass.
    2. I would have been walked out of the school in handcuffs by the SRO.
    3. Every student in the room would have testified to ensure I was suspended/expelled.
    4. My father would have beaten me to a pulp before I made it into the house.
    5. I would never be on "good" terms with female members of my family again.
    6. None of my friends would remain my friends.

I support this lady 100%. This kid needs a few good doses of ass-whipping.

Please don't lose hope in the younger generation, guys. There are still some decent folks out there who aren't afraid to actually PARENT their kids...

I did too and the exact same thing would have happened.

When I was a senior, we had this sweet, little Indian woman who's name is escaping me right now(she also had a son that I graduated with). She usually got walked all over because 1) she was really nice and 2) she was a sub. Well, one day an ass hole in one of my classes flicked a quarter(think, thumb and middle finger being pinched together causing the quarter to fly out really fast) and nailed her right in the eye, causing her to drop to her knees. I jumped out of my chair and tossed him out of the class room head first before the door was even open...Apparently the zero-tolerance policy has some exceptions, because the VP in charge of discipline gave him a 3-5 day suspension and gave me a high five.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Its a real shame that this is national news because some people seem to think there is even a question as to whether or not this teacher had a right to defend herself.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    What a little prick. You can see in the video that the student is getting in her face. That little bastard needs more than a punch from a 64 year old woman. Bet that little bastard wouldn't have done that to a grown man.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It looks like she's had some self defense training, that was a pretty good punch. If I'd seen that video I would never have even arrested her to begin with, it was clear self defense. It doesn't matter the age difference, if a much taller male corners a female then she is in a bad spot. She did the right thing.

I have to spread some rep. around before I can give it to you again.

So I gave some to 96firephoenix, gunowner930, NovemberKilo, Benny, Suprtek, and AJG357.

Even though Benny and Suprtek don't really need it at this point.

I'll have to get you some other time, Kevman65 and Ricnzak.

Nothing personal, Que, but yours is turned off.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    When I was a kid the nuns set the stage real quick. The stereotype of rulers across the knuckles came about for a reason. THEY USED THEM! Displine wasn't an issue after that. Occasionally the kids today need a beating. And if the parents don't like it, they need a smack or two as well.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    When I saw the video on the news earlier the first thing I thought was it looked like a set up by some of the students. Don't like the teacher try to get her on video doing something bad. Call me a tin foil hat wearer but anymore it wouldn't surprise me. She does have a nice punch though.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    We had a teacher that dropped a kid one day. Kid was always in trouble and came at the teacher. Kid was probably 6' and around 180. Teacher was around 5'5 and probably 150-160. Not sure on his age but he had pretty much all white hair 20 years ago. The kid learned a lesson that day, knocked a bit of sense into him. Teacher didn't miss even an hour of work. The teacher in the video shouldn't have missed any either as it was clearly self defense even with just a part of the video. If she is being backed up and telling the kid to step back or whatever it was before the chest bump, she was being threatened. I'd say more kids need punched in the face for being a complete moron and thinking they're a BAMF.

Top Bottom