• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Wow that is ridiculous. That kid should of been knocked the **** out. If he is doing this to a teacher in a public setting i bet he has been doing a lot of other bad stuff. It would be nice to know what happened to the student in that video. I watched one of my auto teachers (ex leo) pull the arm around on a kid and slam him face first into a locker when he slapped the teachers hand. Noone even thought anything about it

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Little brats nowadays think they can physically intimidate people and are all "Shocked and offended" when they get what rightfully happens to people who enter into a physical altercation.

They have all these "bullying" laws for kids vs. kids, why doesn't this pertain to kids vs. everyone else?

GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    If i said those things to a teacher (or anybody for that matter) when Pops found out (and he would have).....I shudder at the thought

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    If i said those things to a teacher (or anybody for that matter) when Pops found out (and he would have).....I shudder at the thought

See, but that's just it. I've actually seen kids yell at their parents and threaten to call the police if they touch them. "Child abuse" and they know they can use it. Between that an the whole BS that is PC parenting, we've got kids that will make LEGAL accusations (abuse) if you try to discipline and parents that won't stand up to their little "darlings". Or better yet, fight charges brought against their kids for false reports because they are "just children". :xmad:

I guess I just forget that we no longer have to be responsible for our actions and the government knows best and will take care of me. :crying:

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I graduated in the last decade... If I had cornered a physically smaller 64-year-old female teacher, screaming obscenities at her, the following would likely all have happened:

1. Another student or students would have kicked my ass.
    2. I would have been walked out of the school in handcuffs by the SRO.
    3. Every student in the room would have testified to ensure I was suspended/expelled.
    4. My father would have beaten me to a pulp before I made it into the house.
    5. I would never be on "good" terms with female members of my family again.
    6. None of my friends would remain my friends.

I support this lady 100%. This kid needs a few good doses of ass-whipping.

Please don't lose hope in the younger generation, guys. There are still some decent folks out there who aren't afraid to actually PARENT their kids...

You obviously didnt go to IPS. When I was in high school I saw crap like this all the time, and the students only cheered it on.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    No, but I did go to school with a lot of low socio-economic status students, gang problems and violence.

This still wouldn't have flown.

I went to a school with mostly pretty high socio-economic students (Forbes-Falls Church, VA)and the same would've happened. If one person got too far out of line other students, usually his friends, would bring him back down quickly. This was about 12 years ago though, so maybe i'm just old.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom