• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patricktjms

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Springport, Indiana
    Anyone ever load any of these? Ive heard tell of some people cutting down another caliber case and loading them. Im in search of someone that would load me up some as I have a SACM M1935a pistol but there is next to no ammo available for them. I guess it would be like a 32 acp long.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Anyone ever load any of these? Ive heard tell of some people cutting down another caliber case and loading them. Im in search of someone that would load me up some as I have a SACM M1935a pistol but there is next to no ammo available for them. I guess it would be like a 32 acp long.
    If you Google "7.65 French Long Ammo" you may find some for sale.
    Every so often some of it pops up on the gun auction sites.
    I had a M1935A back in the 70's and it was a fun gun to plink with.
    Of course back then ammo could be found at many gun stores and at just about every Gun Show for pennies a shot.

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009

If I remember right, long ago I did reload that.
    I think I had to take some 32S+W long cases and trim the rims down and cut an extractor groove, then trim to length. This was back when no brass was made, now bertram makes new brass, so that would be a lot simpler.

I used a 32 S+W die, 30 carbine shellholder and expander die to bell the case mouth a bit and used lyman cast bullets 311419 which is actually for my .32/20, but the .311 is the correct diameter and it worked really well plus is was a 85 gr bullet. I settled on 3 grains of unique with a small pistol primer, and it worked in my gun just fine.

I think everything is available now, brass, dies and all. If I were to start out today, i would probably just use the new brass, correct set of dies and any bullet for 32 acp, or still cast my own in a round nose.

I liked the smaller size of that pistol and need to find another one..lol.

Top Bottom