Please reply by conversation.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    Traded Locally towards Python.

.45 ACP, Satin Nickel Finish, Good Shooter. The pistol is in pretty good condition. I tried to show the best and the worst views of it in these pics. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures of a certain angle or part please ask. I'm located in Bloomington and I travel up to Westfield and over to Madison quite often. According to the Colt serial number site, this pistol was mfg in 1977. Sorry no box for this one but included with the sale are two satin nickel magazines and a nice Bianchi leather holster. The guy that owned this previously swapped out the sights. If I get the original sights in before I have a serious buyer I may end up just keeping this one and selling something else. Great chance to get a quality carry piece/shooter that (in light of Colt's recent financial trouble) will continue to appreciate in value. I like trading...can go multiple gun deal if you have something nice, or maybe a little cash on either side to make the trade right. Really interested in a blued Colt 70 series national match or one of the little 3" 586-L S&W .357 performance center revolver.

Asking $850

Other Trade Interests: M1A's, Quality Factory Built AR's (LWRC, COLT, RUGER, ETC...), Sig Elite P226/P229 in 9mm, S&W 586/686, S&W performance 1911 or e series 1911, Blued Colt 1911's pref. 70 series.

On to the show...
    23jlm53.jpg

2yo8tg2.jpg

f1cfhg.jpg

5esav6.jpg

s28ojs.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom