• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    6 stages of official Steel Challenge this Saturday 8/19/23. Only 2 more monthly matches left after this one. Register on Practiscore under LVFG Steel. IMG_7880.png

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I was planning on trying to start shooting some at this club. I went to practiscore to register and it says $20 for first gun and $15 for second gun is that correct?
    $35 for two guns?
    I have never paid over $20 for two guns at a level 1 match and most are $15 for two guns.
    Going to have to think about that one.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    First time at this club and had a good time. Meet lots of new people and had a fun day.
    They are relativity new at Steel Challenge and are doing a good job.
    They are in progress of making range improvements and adding a bay so they are working on making things even better.
    Thanks to everyone that set up and run the match.

I also discussed the entry fee's with them, that I mentioned in a previous post.
    They listened as I just stated what all the other clubs are charging for steel matches it is of course up to them and they need to do what works for them.
    I shot one gun and won't shoot two at their current entry fee set up and most that shot the match shot one gun and most if not all(?) that shot two guns were juniors that shoot two guns for $15.
    This club is reasonably close to the house and I will make plans to shoot there when I get a chance.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    First time at this club and had a good time. Meet lots of new people and had a fun day.
    They are relativity new at Steel Challenge and are doing a good job.
    They are in progress of making range improvements and adding a bay so they are working on making things even better.
    Thanks to everyone that set up and run the match.

I also discussed the entry fee's with them, that I mentioned in a previous post.
    They listened as I just stated what all the other clubs are charging for steel matches it is of course up to them and they need to do what works for them.
    I shot one gun and won't shoot two at their current entry fee set up and most that shot the match shot one gun and most if not all(?) that shot two guns were juniors that shoot two guns for $15.
    This club is reasonably close to the house and I will make plans to shoot there when I get a chance.
    Thanks for coming out. We’re still working on things and did have a short meeting after the match . We agreed to drop second gun to 10.00 for adults. Not saying things won’t change a little more, but our intentions are to make positive change that benefits our guests as well as the club. Thanks for the insight and I hope we see you again.

Top Bottom