• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If video games have taught me nothing, it's that you can carry an unlimited amount of ammo and if you ever run out, you just have to break open a few nearby shipping crates.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Reloads in 1.35 hours!
    It's actually surprisingly quick to reload once you figure out how it loads ... I did some "developmental" work on the Army's version for the MK48/M240L (holds 500 rds of 7.62). I put many, many rounds down-range through it too (over 5k) ... I could load in about 5 minutes if I was in a hurry but my job was to work out all the kinks so I was more interested in ensuring it was loaded properly to eliminate loading problems as the cause of any failures we may have encountered while range testing.

I've moved on to bigger and better projects now... Bigger booms and heavier ammo... :rockwoot:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    If video games have taught me nothing, it's that you can carry an unlimited amount of ammo and if you ever run out, you just have to break open a few nearby shipping crates.

Times have changed, now you have to hope someone in your squad spawned in the support class or you'll be knifing ):)

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    They sell for the low low price of $3,995.00 plus another $300.00 for the adapter!
    I will make you one for the low, low price of $1800... knowing them inside and out I'm certain I can make one for that price and include a healthy profit for my time... haha... they are very expensive but look at their customer base. It's A) Government/military that is willing to pay that or B)Owners of very expensive toys... Considering the engineering and testing costs that went into it for a very low demand item I can see why they cost so much...

Top Bottom