• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Arrested??? An eight-grader??? Unbelievable. I hope the family of the student files a lawsuit. The more people fight back against this BS, the sooner it will stop. There has to be some financial consequences for police departments and school systems that violate the constitutional rights.

makes no difference the police or school even if they do pay its not their money. its your money so they wont learn.

i say f*** the money, make them lose their jobs, make them take a us consitution class, make them do communtiy service on their own time about popels rights, punish them personally and then and only then will they and the rest begin to understand.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    I can see suspending the kid and sending him home, but arresting him for wearing a shirt you don't like? Hmm......It seems to me that we have an amendment or something that protects against stuff like that.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I can see suspending the kid and sending him home, but arresting him for wearing a shirt you don't like? Hmm......It seems to me that we have an amendment or something that protects against stuff like that.

how is wearing a shirt that does not break the rules lead to suspensions? What's the point of even having rules if teacher or principle can just make them up on the fly?

Top Bottom