Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    "WE will not waiver."
    "WE will not tire."
    "WE will not falter."
    "WE will not fail."

(present administation excepted, of course)

ray d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    The only conspiracy theories are the ones from the govt.Look at the facts two planes 3 buildings steel and concrete blowing up from a kerosene fire? Stop drinking the kool aide.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The only conspiracy theories are the ones from the govt.Look at the facts two planes 3 buildings steel and concrete blowing up from a kerosene fire? Stop drinking the kool aide.

Good - You waited until it was officially September 12th to post this time. Just so long as we don't disrespecting all the 9-11 victims on the day that us Americans observe, honor and remember them.

Now don't you feel better. I love a good story. Do you know any?

Let me guess who did it - Jews? Illuminati? NWO? Girl Scouts?
    Maybe all of them?

I suppose that makes Osama Bin Laden a Jewish Illuminati who longs for World Domination and craves Thin Mints. :rolleyes:

Ignorance is no excuse for disrespecting our dead.

I am so completely out of foil now. :tinfoil:

conspiracy.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I agree that the building was rigged, but I do not believe it was an "inside job". Would not have been hard for them to move explosives in posing as maintenance peeps or during the night cleanings etc. It looks like a demo implosion, and sounded like one for sure.

The cover up is that there was evidence that has been "hushed" such as evidence of explosive residue :(

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    It would be MUCH more respectful to the victims of 911 if they were killed by Osama Bin Laden rather than the US government wouldnt it.

Lets go with that story instead.

Its more respectful. I like it better.

It makes me feel all warm and patriotic and ****.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Have any REPUTABLE civil engineers or architects signed on to the ridiculous theory that explosives caused the collapse of Towers 1, 2, & 7? Because it looked like a textbook pancake collapse the first time and all 111k times I've seen them collapse since.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It would be MUCH more respectful to the victims of 911 if they were killed by Osama Bin Laden rather than the US government wouldnt it.

Lets go with that story instead.

Its more respectful. I like it better.

It makes me feel all warm and patriotic and ****.

Actually it just makes me feel aware as an American to realize the rest of the world might not feel the same way about my country as I do. Many folks have problems accepting the fact that others in the world hate us. It makes them feel all warm and patriotic to blame it on the US.

I understand. It's easier to think Bush hates the US than a bunch of religous fanatics with the education of a hamster does.

I too wish I could bury my head in the sand that is 9/11 conspiracy theories. It's much more palatable than accepting the fact that we have enemies that want us dead for no other reason than our freedoms.

Why don't you ask the family of our Libyan ammbassadour where W and Cheney were yesterday? Just to be sure they were not a part of the little incidents in Libya and Cairo yesterday.

If you believe so strongly about 9/11 being an inside job why don't you confront the perps that you think are involved? I know if I believed such a thing I would not be sitting on my duff spouting Rosie O'Donnel and Charlie Sheen talking points. I would be out there on a street corner sharing the truth as I see it.

I think it's cute that folks still buy into 9/11 conspiracy theories. It makes me think my daughter may believe in Santa Claus for another year.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Actually it just makes me feel aware as an American to realize the rest of the world might not feel the same way about my country as I do. Many folks have problems accepting the fact that others in the world hate us. It makes them feel all warm and patriotic to blame it on the US.

I understand. It's easier to think Bush hates the US than a bunch of religous fanatics with the education of a hamster does.

I too wish I could bury my head in the sand that is 9/11 conspiracy theories. It's much more palatable than accepting the fact that we have enemies that want us dead for no other reason than our freedoms.

Why don't you ask the family of our Libyan ammbassadour where W and Cheney were yesterday? Just to be sure they were not a part of the little incidents in Libya and Cairo yesterday.

If you believe so strongly about 9/11 being an inside job why don't you confront the perps that you think are involved? I know if I believed such a thing I would not be sitting on my duff spouting Rosie O'Donnel and Charlie Sheen talking points. I would be out there on a street corner sharing the truth as I see it.

I think it's cute that folks still buy into 9/11 conspiracy theories. It makes me think my daughter may believe in Santa Claus for another year.

Rein it in there pardner, I dont much care who blew up the buildings.

I was just trying to point out the sillyness of caring about "The Victims Families" opinions.

The truth is the truth no matter whos feelings it hurts.

We have become a very FEELINGS oriented society, not willing to say things because hurting feelings, and "how do you think they feel if I thought this?" isnt the right way to think.

When you are only "ALLOWED" to think the official version of something because of some victims families blame game.... no.

Negative. I refuse to get into that sort of "Group Think".

What about the families of the soldiers who died in the wars we instantly ran into following the attack? What about them? Are they any less valid than the folks to died in the towers?

Screw Feelings Based Thinking.

Either the towers were downed by AQ guys or our own government.

Either the wars were the right thing to do or not.

FEELINGS of dead folks families have nothing to do with any of it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Have any REPUTABLE civil engineers or architects signed on to the ridiculous theory that explosives caused the collapse of Towers 1, 2, & 7? Because it looked like a textbook pancake collapse the first time and all 111k times I've seen them collapse since.

I mean come on man. What more proof do you need????

Charlie Sheen lifted his nose up from a table of blow long enough to say "Bush did it!" before he collapsed back into his pile of hookers and coke. He has played an architect on tv once. This dude knows what he is talking about.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Rein it in there pardner, I dont much care who blew up the buildings.

I was just trying to point out the sillyness of caring about "The Victims Families" opinions.

The truth is the truth no matter whos feelings it hurts.

We have become a very FEELINGS oriented society, not willing to say things because hurting feelings, and "how do you think they feel if I thought this?" isnt the right way to think.

When you are only "ALLOWED" to think the official version of something because of some victims families blame game.... no.

Negative. I refuse to get into that sort of "Group Think".

I thought 9/11 conspiracy theories was group think. Thanks for enlightening me.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Good
    Now don't you feel better. I love a good story. Do you know any?

Sure... I believe its called "The Greatest Story Ever Told" and its very believable although its not based on any factual evidence....

(this is not meant to bash any religious viewpoints... only to show that its easy to believe a story that is completely based on faith...if you have faith that the government is honest, then it would obviously be counterproductive to question your faith)

Last edited:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???????????
    This thread was to remember the DEAD, not bring out the theories!!!
    I don't give a rats ass about your theories!
    The bottom line is that 1000's died that day AND 1000's have died since BECAUSE of that day!
    If you want to advance your THEORIES then start your own damn thread.
    Have some respect.
    :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Bob

Top Bottom