• ...and so much more!
  • Inside Job or not?

• Total voters

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There's a rather interesting thread going right now about a 2hr-long conspiracy theory on whether or not 9/11 - Twin Towers attacks was an inside government job or if it was the result of acts perpetrated by AlQaeda.

Thought that I'd try this poll to do some informal research.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    its simple. have huge buildings. have huge airplanes full of fuel. crash big airplanes into big buildings, fuel ignites and causes fire. huge hole caused by huge plane weakens the supports on atleast 2 sides of the building if not all 4 reducing the buildings strength greatly. fire heats the steel up, the steel starts to bend... weight ontop of the steel causes it to break from the bolts/rivets and floor collapses. that floor goes down one and then that pancakes all the way down. (edit, i have 2 degrees. one in the applied science... (studied architecture) and another in civil engineering) but if you want to find ways of discrediting them... go for it.. they are afterall... ivy tech.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    its simple. have huge buildings. have huge airplanes full of fuel. crash big airplanes into big buildings, fuel ignites and causes fire. huge hole caused by huge plane weakens the supports on atleast 2 sides of the building if not all 4 reducing the buildings strength greatly. fire heats the steel up, the steel starts to bend... weight ontop of the steel causes it to break from the bolts/rivets and floor collapses. that floor goes down one and then that pancakes all the way down.

That's what they want you to believe.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    its simple. have huge buildings. have huge airplanes full of fuel. crash big airplanes into big buildings, fuel ignites and causes fire. huge hole caused by huge plane weakens the supports on atleast 2 sides of the building if not all 4 reducing the buildings strength greatly. fire heats the steel up, the steel starts to bend... weight ontop of the steel causes it to break from the bolts/rivets and floor collapses. that floor goes down one and then that pancakes all the way down. (edit, i have 2 degrees. one in the applied science... (studied architecture) and another in civil engineering) but if you want to find ways of discrediting them... go for it.. they are afterall... ivy tech.

Yup, and every shred of evidence points to just that.

Oh and IBSBUKAMMTTATL. (In Before Someone Brings Up Kool Aid Mods Merge The Threads And The Lock)

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    There's a rather interesting thread going right now about a 2hr-long conspiracy theory on whether or not 9/11 - Twin Towers attacks was an inside government job or if it was the result of acts perpetrated by AlQaeda.

Thought that I'd try this poll to do some informal research.

being the op of the other thread I can say what the thread was intended to be about. It was about seeking truth by using science, and after reviewing that science do you still believe the 911 commission report. It had nothing to do with who was responsible. I never placed blame nor did the video. The anti truth seekers turned it into a conspiracy tin foil thread.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Actually, like so many of the other conspiracies outed on this very board (drat! I say yet again) I just so happen to have been on the inside of this particular conspiracy. I was in charge of coordinating the simultaneous convergance of Arab hijackers, absent Jewish employees of the trade center, and detonating the previously placed explosives. Not to mention trying to explain it all to Bush, who as we all know, is way too stupid to understand it by himself. Thank God for Cheney and Haliburton, or we'd never have gotten W on board.

I gotta tell you, it makes hiding the FEMA concentration camps seem like child's play.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Actually, like so many of the other conspiracies outed on this very board (drat! I say yet again) I just so happen to have been on the inside of this particular conspiracy. I was in charge of coordinating the simultaneous convergance of Arab hijackers, absent Jewish employees of the trade center, and detonating the previously placed explosives. Not to mention trying to explain it all to Bush, who as we all know, is way too stupid to understand it by himself. Thank God for Cheney and Haliburton, or we'd never have gotten W on board.

I gotta tell you, it makes hiding the FEMA concentration camps seem like child's play.

I hate you. I didn't know you were going to confess and didn't put my tinny on before I read it. Now the gubermunt knows my thoughts and they'll be by shortly to whisk me off to Area 51 to be interogated by Big Foot again. Damn you.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

You keep forgetting the "The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord" list:

Peter's Evil Overlord List

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This. WTH does this have to do with anything?

Some people with a college degree thinks it gives them credibility in issues not even pertaining to their degree or field of study. Which of coarse is BS. Mine didnt even help me get a job in the civilian sector (and I even spell checked my Resume,:D), nor did my military experience. I reverted back to my military experience for a job in that field.

college doesnt mean crap to me. I give a person without a degree just as much respect and credit as I do one with a degree. But when people with a degree start talking down to people without one it makes me ANGRY and "you wont like what happens when I get angry." lol. If you also have a degree, then congrats, you worked hard for it. But for me personaly it was a waste of time & tax payer money, and the degree had no bearing over my current salary, my military training did, and I'm very greatfull to my country. I wont be forcing college down my kids throat when she gets of age. but its availible if she wants it.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Has anyone ever seen the Web documentary "Loose Change" ? I will and have always thought there is some form of truth behind every conspiracy theory. Before anyone answers this question, if you have not seen this on the Web I highly suggest you watch it. There is so many UNEXPLAINED events that transpired that day that the FEDS can't explain. Do you know that the World Trade center buildings are the 1st know building made of steel to ever collapse due to fire, EVER !!! Do you know that FEDS actually have claimed to have recovered the BLACK BOXES from both flights, but now deny their existance. Do you know that diameter of the hole in the Pentagon is the exact diameter of a hole left by a tomahawk cruise missle. And there was absolutely no evidence on any kind (debris) that a plane hit the Pentagon. One last thing, when the Pentagon was hit by the (plane) the FEDS immediately went to the Hilton Hotel and a gas station located in the immediate area and confiscated their security tapes. NOBODY has ever seen this footage. I must add one thing, when the Trade Center were hit it only took the military 15 minutes to have New York harbor filled with battleships and an aircraft carrier. 15 MINUTES. You can't call a cab in 15 minutes in NY. This would be easy to coordinate if you knew it was going to happen.

Top Bottom