• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    9-guns in Anderson? Their FB page is very active. None of the gun stores up in my area are answering their phones or taking emails right now due to the volume of in store customers they are dealing with. From their posting on FB, they should have time to answer the phone though. Those guys are posting every hour....

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    They are only open certain days per week now due to lack of inventory. There FB page says what days. This week it's 25-27th IIRC

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    9-guns in Anderson? Their FB page is very active. None of the gun stores up in my area are answering their phones or taking emails right now due to the volume of in store customers they are dealing with. From their posting on FB, they should have time to answer the phone though. Those guys are posting every hour....
    The non answer from the shops hasn’t been my experience. 9 Guns typically answers their phone.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Where I work, I sometimes have 2-3 customers in front of me waiting for help when the phone rings. Last Saturday, I had a customer get unhappy that I didn't answer the phone and he had to make the drive to the store to check on an item himself(we had it). At the time he called(I didn't realize the phone was ringing), I was bouncing from customer to customer and helping my fellow coworkers.
    During these times, I would imagine a lot of phones calls are going unanswered since gun stores are being mobbed on some days.

Top Bottom