• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Like I have said here before..."People are capable of the most horrendous crimes imaginable." This is so sad but unfortunately it does not surprise me.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    January of 2009, I went to three murders of children under 16 months. It's never a routine experience for the officers who investigate these horrible crimes. Please keep the investigators in your thoughts and prayers so the can keep their wits about them to get every piece of evidence together, keep their sanity and put this guy away forever.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    January of 2009, I went to three murders of children under 16 months. It's never a routine experience for the officers who investigate these horrible crimes. Please keep the investigators in your thoughts and prayers so the can keep their wits about them to get every piece of evidence together, keep their sanity and put this guy away forever.

I could not be a police officer. I know I would "lose my cool" in this type of situation.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I could not be a police officer. I know I would "lose my cool" in this type of situation.

Knowing that you could lose your cool is what would make you a good person. I can't understand how some of the officers I know don't call it quits. I've seen officers break down after investigations of this type. I know that it has effected me many times. But who is going to stand up for the murdered or abused children. I am sorry to run on.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Sorry about my previous rant. The person who did this has to be punished or prosecuted to the fullest. There are some cases or crimes that are not excuseable. Fortunately there are cops out there (if you love them or not) will put their heart and soul into a case. In this case an investigator will do his absolute best.

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area

I am with you there this dirt bag would have stoped breathing very quickly. There are a lot of things I could handle with out loosing it. Violence towards children is not one of them. This guy does not deserve to take another breath. I want to comend evey police officer involved and out there that has to deal with this on a daily basis. I will be praying for the family and all the officers involved.

Ryknow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    The guys this dirtbag will meet in prison will have a field day with him once they find out what he did. It may be better for him to end it in Wayne co jail or request pc as soon as he hits the yard. My prayers are with all of the officers on the case as well as the family of this little girl.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Knowing that you could lose your cool is what would make you a good person. I can't understand how some of the officers I know don't call it quits. I've seen officers break down after investigations of this type. I know that it has effected me many times. But who is going to stand up for the murdered or abused children. I am sorry to run on.

Vent, let it out, be human for a minute. I can not imagine how you turn off your soul during one of these situations. Most of us would hunt them down and do unthinkable things to them in return. That would in some ways make us just as bad. That is why you good folks are there to save us from ourselves. A crime against a child is the worst. Just makes no sense. Put them in the worst possible place the law allows. Prayers and positive thoughts to all involved on the right side of this.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Vent, let it out, be human for a minute. I can not imagine how you turn off your soul during one of these situations. Most of us would hunt them down and do unthinkable things to them in return. That would in some ways make us just as bad. That is why you good folks are there to save us from ourselves. A crime against a child is the worst. Just makes no sense. Put them in the worst possible place the law allows. Prayers and positive thoughts to all involved on the right side of this.

It's hard to explain. There probably hasn't been an officer that hasn't been in that type of situation. If he/she hasn't, it's because they are new and I know that it will happen. You want to do everything by the book so there isn't a chance the guy can get off of the charge. Your training kicks in and you get into this zone where you think to yourself, am I forgetting anything. You want to make sure all of your paperwork is perfect. Any type of warrants are complete. Are all of the people doing their job. Is their paperwork done correctly. Has the crimescene been contaminated. Have you called everyone who needs to be informed. Then afterwards you think could I or anyone have done anything any different. It's hard not to get involved in this physically. And that's just at the crime scene. For the next months the investigators will be going over everything to make sure everything is perfect. My thoughts are going out to the investigators of this crime.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Since he admitted to it, or reportedly admitted, the death penalty is not applicable? Or is it still a possibility?

It's things like this that makes me love and hate our legal system. While the guy deserves fair and just treatment...why can't there be mirrored punishnents?

Utmost respect for the LEOs keeping everything in order so the prick doesn't walk.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I think about the Gilligan family from time to time. I believe it was 1980. The little boy and girl would have grown up, married and had kids and maybe grandkids by now. Instead........

Top Bottom