• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sounds like a [STRIKE]great arguement [/STRIKE] no brainer for gun and some training. Hopefully she see's the light and arms herself.

And then they tell the public that they should move to an area that has better law enforcement? Really? Open season for crime!

armedhoosier451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greensburg
    Wow..ask him to go away..
    If only we had courteous criminals then we would have no need for law enforcement...:dunno:
    Seriously what kind of dream world is that? I feel sorry for the people of that area..I agree to getting some firearms training..because it seems like that guy would come back for more..:draw:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Wow..ask him to go away..
    If only we had courteous criminals...:dunno:

What do you mean, "if"??!? I seens on da' Tee-Vee some great advices on how to protect yerself coming from real personal defense ekspurts like Sarah Brady, Diane Frankenstein, and our very own Vice President Joe (im)Biden' :alcoholic:!! All we hafta doo is give up our guns and talk nicely to the poor disadvantaged yoots' and they will see the error of their ways and leave us alone!

The polite rapist: "I beg you pardon, My Lady, but may I humbly inquire as to whether you would perhaps be in the mood for some lusty merriment of the not-entirely-mutually-agreeable variety?"

The genteel victim: "Far be it from me to be even slightly disagreeable, kind Sir, but I must kindly beseech you to seek your leisure and fanciful merriment elsewhere..."

The polite rapist: "That such a beauty is kind and gracious enough to give me the honor of hearing her lovely voice 'tis merriment enough! Alas, we shall part company, and I with a spring in my step for having merely been in the presence of such a lovely lass! I bid you good day, My Lady!"

:n00b: :nuts: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :nuts: :n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    "Maam, there are no officers available to help you. Now, listen to me. You go into the kitchen and get the biggest knife you have. When he comes through that door you..."

"...need to do your best O.J. Simpson :xmad: impression and let your attacker play the part of Nicole and Ron! :(
    Remember; stab to the torso first to take the fight out of them, then you can go for the quick-kill carotid artery slice/partial decapitation...just like O.J. did!"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Law enforcement has no duty to protect an individual. It has been backed up by the Supreme Court. ;)

Very true. The problem, as I see it, is that assorted public office holders, political pressure groups, and perhaps most important, the police themselves, have been simultaneously telling the people that they should NOT 'take the law into their own hands' but rather rely on the police for protection, and then hiding behind that Supreme Court ruling as an excuse when it is proven out that the police are incapable of protecting the people from the forces of evil.

The problem isn't that the police cannot provide effective protection, or that the court has ruled that they are not obligated to do so, but rather that these conditions coexist with the demand in many cases that we be dependent upon them to do something they will not, cannot, and refuse to accept responsibility for doing while the people are denied any alternative (no, pissing yourself before a rapist does not count as an option in my reckoning).

Top Bottom