Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    SOLD

PRICE DROP

Selling my 94 Geo Metro, Has 142519 miles and a clean title. Automatic Transmission

First the good: The engine in it was completely rebuilt and the transmission was flushed and seals replaced at 126,000 miles. That means the current engine has less than 17,000 on it. If driven right you can get nearly 50MPG on the Highway The Body is in probably the best condition I have seen on similar aged Metros. Engine has been well maintained, and tuned up. New Brake pads, shoes, rotors, wheel bearings, and wheel cylinders as of last year. Also Replaced the muffler last year. Runs very smooth and efficient. Very low cost to maintain and drive, any part including tires is a fraction of the cost of most vehicles.

Full Disclosure list of issues: It is missing the AC drive belt, but the AC compressor is operational. There is a sensor on the AC unit that drives the condenser cooling fan that does not work. Rather than replacing it, I have rigged the fan to a a toggle switch that controls it over the sensor. This works well, and was much lower cost than replacing the sensor. If you don't care about AC this is non-consequential as there is a separate cooling fan for the alternator. If you want AC I can explain it better if you want to come see it. There is some yellow paint behind the front wheel wells, from driving through wet paint. The interior driver-side door handle has an issue where you have to hold the lock-toggle in the unlock position with your thumb when you open it. The gas lifts on the rear hatch do not support the back door. The back seat is missing the bolts for the backrest, I always leave it down for a larger cargo area. The glass on the passenger side mirror is broken, easily replaced, I just don't use that mirror though.

I have owned this car since 2000 and it has been very reliable as a commuter car through college, and for several years after that, it has been a back up car now for quite some time, and I just do not need it.

I am asking $1500 OBO I will consider AR15 uppers or very large revolvers as partial trades. I am specifically looking for a 7.5" Adam's Arms Upper, and a Raging Judge.

20120608195003.jpg

20120608195032.jpg

Last edited:

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    Bump, Added info and full list of anything you should need to know, but feel free to ask questions if I missed something.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom