• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I've got my 9mm Upper and mags, but I'm having trouble locating a Spikes 9mm mag block (best one to use from what I hear). I'm thinking of going to the INDY 1500 in search of either the mag block or a dedicated 9mm lower (stripped). Has anyone seen such items at previous 1500 shows?

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I don't know about at the 1500 but here is one with free shipping from aim surplus.

Spikes Tactical Enhanced 9mm Magazine Block

Yeah, but they are out of stock, so you can't order it. I've done the e-mail me when in stock thing, but I want it soon. I did look at Spikes, but they don't say they're ready to ship and haven't replied to my inquiry, maybe I should call, but I'm at work. I don't want to order, get put on backorder and then run across one at the Indy 1500. I guess I'm more curious about my chances of running across a block or dedicated lower at the 1500.

Thanks for the replies.

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    used promags but they suck IMO, found modified Uzi mags are great. Got a machinist buddy that can cut them right and they cook. PM me if you are interested in some Uzi mags, don't want to overload a friend doing me a favor if you know what I mean.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    used promags but they suck IMO, found modified Uzi mags are great. Got a machinist buddy that can cut them right and they cook. PM me if you are interested in some Uzi mags, don't want to overload a friend doing me a favor if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the info. I ordered a promag block to try, it's over $100 cheaper, so maybe worth the try anyway. I've got some metalform mags and may give the Uzi mags a shot. I've got a machinist buddy and I'm sure he can make the mods. They don't look hard.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Yeah, but they are out of stock, so you can't order it. I've done the e-mail me when in stock thing, but I want it soon. I did look at Spikes, but they don't say they're ready to ship and haven't replied to my inquiry, maybe I should call, but I'm at work. I don't want to order, get put on backorder and then run across one at the Indy 1500. I guess I'm more curious about my chances of running across a block or dedicated lower at the 1500.

Thanks for the replies.
    Oh sorry I don't think it said out of stock when I posted it. Maybe I just missed it.

Top Bottom