• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thats why I stated on DAO or DA revolvers! I never mentiond anything about SA's. There is no need for it on a SA trigger! Staging can only be effectivly used with a DAO or DA revolver trigger. The reason is both a DAO allows it consistantly every shot because the trigger is the same for every shot. We don't teach/advice staging a DA/SA or SAO auto at anytime and never have!

Isn't amazing what a rookie can come up with!:):

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Hey guys, in your opinion what is the best 9mm carry pistol out there? Im looking for something small, slim, comfortable and descent round capacity. Thanks.

I'm choosing to interpret your requirements loosely in order to post the best 9mm pistol ever made:

cpNrG.jpg

But if you're not that classy you might as well pick up a Glock 19. If that's too fat the Walther PPS is the current hotness in slim, comfortable IWB 9mm pistols with decent capacity.

edit: I'm not that classy either, fwiw.

Lakeman62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Syracuse area
    I agree with the CZ recommendation...I just checked tem out and they will be my next purchase, most the reviews from owners are very positive.

Lakeman62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Syracuse area
    I agree with the CZ recommendation...I just checked them out and they will be my next purchase, most the reviews from owners are very positive.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Hard to say what is the best...

1. Glock (17, 19, 26, and even 34 if you wish). As far as ccw, compact and subcompact. In terms of quality, I'd personally stay away from the Gen 4 and the new Gen 3's. Anything prior to 2010 and a R serial number would be a safe bet. If you find something older, there's probably less fiddling involved.

2. Kahr MK9/PM9. Fantastic carry pieces that stand up to just sitting in your pocket for days, weeks, or years with no fuss or problems. They can vanish in your clothing with little trace and will function every time. They do have a break-in period of 200-250 rounds. After that, barring the occasional practice, I'd shoot them very little. Like J frames, they're meant for carry not the range.

3. Walther PPS. Great carry option, I love the width, but the length can get ugly. A reliable shooter that I trust in any ccw situation. It's essentially an HK without the cost. Folks forget they exist, but they do the trick. One slight issue is night sights. I haven't found a sound way to self-install.

Top Bottom