• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've run hundreds of rounds of the stuff through my several 9mm's over the past year and a half without a single problem. When you say jamming are you talking about failure to feed or failure to eject? Also how many rounds do you have through the pistols? Weakening springs can cause failures.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I've had good experience with Federal as well. Have you tried any other brands recently to see if you can reproduce the problem?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I cant even remember how many round of this I have used in various calibers over the years. Ran it in a number of different guns for plinking and range ammo, never had a moments trouble out of any of it. Kind of stange to here someone not liking it, all my buddies I shoot with use it also. May have just been a bad box or something maybe, were both pistols clean? that could be a problem

G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    I've shot it in a sig, two glocks, and xd with no problems. I love the affordability of shooting a factory load. It's not as cheap as buying Remington UMC in bulk but I find it to be a little cleaner in my guns. It's also in stock every time I go to wal mart.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    thanks for the reply's i am shooting a 9mm s&w new, a jimenez, which fires it better and a luger 9mm all guns seem to have feed problems not jams in chamber. i now shoot remingtons,and sellior belloits, and reloads no problem, maybe it was just a bad lot

Top Bottom