• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm happy with my Bersa 9UC. It's a double stack pistol, and so is not the thinnest gun around, but it's also not that bad either. I've put around 800 trouble free rounds through mine and trust it as a daily carry piece.

teh Nub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Clark Co
    There are so many ways you can go, Glock 19, 26 - Kahr P, PM, K, MK, CW - Springfield XD sub-compact, compact - Taurus 24/7, 709 slim, millennium pro - CZ 2075 rami, P, 75, sp-06 and the list goes on......................

xtopgun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2009
    I have been a police officer for 23 yrs. and have carried the original model (no rail/finger grooves) Glock 19 off duty for 21 of those years. Compact, high capacity, low recoil. Much of that time the weapon was worn tucked in my waist band without a holster. Finish holds up very well. Best bang for any buck!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Go see Bob at Plainfield Shooting Supplies, can't beat the price!
    I paid $469.00 + tax for a $501.83 out the door.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOA7E-yDA_M&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Springfield XD SubCompact 9mm Pistol[/ame]

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Thanks for all the great advice and suggestions. The decision wasn't easy but after a night of playing with all the great pistols at the LGS I went with what felt right, great reviews and a history of quality firearms. I've always wanted to own a S&W and I guess the time was right. Here's the new addition to my CCW collection with my current LCP.

boysweb.jpg

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    I did Saturday what you are wanting to do now . I have a 1994-1995 ???
    Ruger 89 DC (decock only) which has been a fantastic gun , zero issues, but wanted something a little easier to carry . Went out to PSS saturday
    Bob Sold me a new in the box ---used----Glock 17 looked to be unfired for 400.00 +tax and picked up a fobus paddle holster for it , slept with it saturday night . but now what do I do with the trusty Ruger ?????:rockwoot:

Top Bottom