• TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    On a guy's wish list

http://members.shaw.ca/tmcveigh/Projects/GunRights/MyGun/guns.html

Hammerli precision .22......... What??? Has anyone ever seen or heard of this before? He commented it as a "stupidly accurate .22" and I think it personally just looks goofy, but the grip is pretty cool.

hammerliFP10.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It's a bullseye gun, good pretty much for just that purpose. The kind of gun that can shoot .23" groups at 1,000 yards, or something like that.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    The curb feelers are counter-balances so the gun sits very neutral in the hand and doesn't move during recoil as much to keep it more accurate. The guys who shoot those usually measure rim thicknesses on their .22 rounds and all kinds of stuff to get maximum accuracy. I'm just a .22 plinker.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It's a bullseye gun, good pretty much for just that purpose. The kind of gun that can shoot .23" groups at 1,000 yards, or something like that.

Pretty much!

That definitely sounds like a collector gun.

Nope... It's a super high end competition gun. Definite difference between that Hammerli and a collector.

This one's made to be shot. A lot.

The curb feelers are counter-balances so the gun sits very neutral in the hand and doesn't move during recoil as much to keep it more accurate. The guys who shoot those usually measure rim thicknesses on their .22 rounds and all kinds of stuff to get maximum accuracy. I'm just a .22 plinker.

Yep.

And they don't just measure the rim thickness. They'll weigh and sort their ammo, too.

-J-

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    It's a bullseye gun, good pretty much for just that purpose.

Not made for Bullseye competition but rather it is a Free Pistol. Bullseye and Free Pistol have completely different rules.

Free Pistol

Sixty shots must be fired in 2 hours.

The pistol must have open sights and be loaded one shot at a time.

The shooter must shoot one handed and use the same hand to support and trigger the gun.

The grip cannot touch beyond the hand; i.e. the wrist must be visibly free when the pistol is held in the normal firing position.

The shooter cannot wear clothing that offers additional support.

Bullseye - Three courses of fire are followed: Slow fire in which ten rounds are fired in ten minutes.

Timed fire consisting of two five-round strings with twenty seconds for each string.

Rapid fire which has a ten second limit for each of the two five-round strings. This stage rules out a single shot pistol.

All shooting is done one-handed, standing, with no support.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    free pistol

On a guy's wish list

http://members.shaw.ca/tmcveigh/Projects/GunRights/MyGun/guns.html

Hammerli precision .22......... What??? Has anyone ever seen or heard of this before? He commented it as a "stupidly accurate .22" and I think it personally just looks goofy, but the grip is pretty cool.

hammerliFP10.jpg
    kind of like unlimited class drag racing. I had one of the Russian Toz 35's. You could breath on the trigger and make it fire. Thorough bred race horse of the rimfire world. Although that toz was built like a John Deere tractor, all but the trigger.:yesway:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    omg! i think the grip has a growth on it and it looks like the person who made it was taking experimental meds.:puke:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    The grips are pretty much made to fit a single hand and while they may be close for someone else your hand would have to match the owners to have a good fit.

These are strictly single shot pistols made to shoot one round every 2 minutes.

Top Bottom