• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    does a shirt and tie and a brand new fence make a difference? That guy could be my neighbor, or your neighbor, any ones neighbor.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    We are in need of serious public perception. To be taken seriously. I think this video is great.

However, the public is going to view these videos and the anti gunners are going to, once again, view us as a bunch of uneducated hicks. Sorry, but its the truth.

I can see past the rotted fence and unbuttoned shirt and southern drawl. You know damn well that most of America won't.

So, again, I say if someone is going to put up a public video and represent the gun owners of America, look professional. That's all. Didn't mean to offend the rotted cedar fence owners or wrinkled polo shirt owners...:twocents:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    You know damn well that most of America won't.

So, again, I say if someone is going to put up a public video and represent the gun owners of America, look professional. That's all. Didn't mean to offend the rotted cedar fence owners or wrinkled polo shirt owners...:twocents:

Sorry, but most American gun owners don't walk around in a suit and tie, day in and day out.

but politicians do..........

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    We are in need of serious public perception. To be taken seriously. I think this video is great.

However, the public is going to view these videos and the anti gunners are going to, once again, view us as a bunch of uneducated hicks. Sorry, but its the truth.

I can see past the rotted fence and unbuttoned shirt and southern drawl. You know damn well that most of America won't.

Obama wears a suit. :cool:

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sorry, but most American gun owners don't walk around in a suit and tie, day in and day out.

but politicians do..........

Oh God...seriously?

Yeah, I don't either. But I OWN one. And if I am going to put out a public video to be taken seriously...I would do "all y'all" a favor and wear it and appear professional, as to be taken seriously...and I would speak professionally, and I would get my point across in the most professional manner as this is a very serious situation we are facing.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Oh God...seriously?

Yeah, I don't either. But I OWN one. And if I am going to put out a public video to be taken seriously...I would do "all y'all" a favor and wear it and appear professional, as to be taken seriously...and I would speak professionally, and I would get my point across in the most professional manner as this is a very serious situation we are facing.

Why? Just hire an actor. ;)

Top Bottom