• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    When this new AWB gets smacked down, we Pro-2A people should make a concerted effort to keep the fight going by pressing our elected officials to introduce legislation calling for existing guns laws to be nullified to the max extent possible. I'm tired of being on the defense, always waiting for the next ban or law to come down the pike that further restricts us. We need to use the momentum we're building to push back, not just hold our ground.

Second, with all of this gun ban talk, and many lines being drawn in the sand, people who may not have cared much about it before are being forced to think about it. I know that I could very easily think less of someone who has been neutral or not been on "our side" of this issue because many of us have been the ones fighting this, some for many years. Anyone who has "seen the light" should be welcomed into the fold, no matter how late their arrival, because the last thing we need is someone to see the light and then get smacked over the head for not seeing it sooner, I know I could be guilty of doing that.

:twocents:

Top Bottom