• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Batesville, IN
    I came across this video this morning and felt strongly enough about it to share it with you all. I am a firearms instructor, and gun safety advocate, and this kind of thing churns my stomach. This is being viewed on YouTube as we speak. As gun owners, I feel we need to look out for eachother, to correct unsafe behavior, and to blow the whistle on anyone who threatens our right to own firearms. I can see this video creating some real negative buzz about what we hold so dearly. Let me know what you all think. I'd like to share this with my students as well. It comes out of Batesville, IN, the town I operate my business IronSight Tactical. Thanks everyone for your input.
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...y1dyKYUI&feature=player_embedded#&h=WAQHKl9bX
    http://youtu.be/UN8y1dyKYUI

Last edited by a moderator:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like the shooter may have committed a felonious act by intentionally pointing a loaded firearm at another person. Not to mention all the other asinine stuff they both did.

I also wonder if that shooter has a License to carry. Seems to me to be grounds for revocation.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I feel stupider just for watching. Is stupider a word? or is it more stupid? See.

According to the dictionary "stupider" is a word in adjective form. Example of poor grammar if you ask me though.
    stu·pid (st
    oomacr.gif
    prime.gif
    p
    ibreve.gif
    d, sty
    oomacr.gif
    prime.gif
    -)
    adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
    1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
    2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
    3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
    4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
    5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

I believe these guys in this video are classified as stupider than a bag of hammers.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    This isn't anything different than what loads of exhibition shooters have done in the past...

It's just now so much more accessible.

-J-

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    You cannot correct stupid. Sorry to say but there is absolutely nothing we can do about folk like this except condemn them on the proper grounds. Education, training, ethics, or common sense all will make no dent on their future actions.

That's not to say we shouldn't try... but as water seeks its own level by nature's rules, stupidity seeks stupid things to do by their nature.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I don't have a problem with this.

As long as he continues to hit the bottles as intended, the shooter improves his skills, and if he misses, he improves the gene pool!! :D
    It's totally Win-Win either way, so what's the big deal??!? :dunno:
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Another affirmation of Darwin.........though I'm thinking that the film, "Idiocracy" is becoming truer to life.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    About as stupid as they come. I made a run years ago where two guys were "fooling around". One won't fool around any more.

Top Bottom