• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I went to the funeral of my great nephew today. He was 4 months old. He passed away in his sleep the day before Thanksgiving.

His parents must be the two strongest individuals I know. They are rocks in their spiritual beliefs.

Anyway, they asked that no one that was attending the service spend money on flowers on stuffed animals or anything like that. All they asked was that the next time you're in a convenience store or a grocery store or somewhere that has a collection bucket for Riley Hospital...just drop your change in.

So now I'm asking you, please.

Thank you.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    I am so sorry for your loss, that is heartbreaking. :( I'll definitely do that. I'll try to get one in our store too.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am so sorry for your loss and theirs. Any death is sad but it's absolutely heartwrenching when it's a child. Especially one that young. What a horrible loss for a parent to suffer. I try to drop change in whenever I can as my son spent almost a month at Riley many years ago. He and I are both fortunate that he is now fine and living a totally normal life. The thought of this poor little boy makes me want to pay more attention to those jars and drop some extra in. Prayers to you and yours.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Riley is a great cause. I lost my little brother years ago. He'd lived a large part of his life in Riley. They're giving, unselfish, and as kind as it gets.
    My prayers go out to your family and I support Riley regularly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I went to the funeral of my great nephew today. He was 4 months old. He passed away in his sleep the day before Thanksgiving.

His parents must be the two strongest individuals I know. They are rocks in their spiritual beliefs.

Anyway, they asked that no one that was attending the service spend money on flowers on stuffed animals or anything like that. All they asked was that the next time you're in a convenience store or a grocery store or somewhere that has a collection bucket for Riley Hospital...just drop your change in.

So now I'm asking you, please.

Thank you.

Riley hospital is the only organization we support with or charity donations. They saved my darling grand-daughter and continue to care for her. So many needy children.

Our heartfelt sympathy's and prayers to all in your family.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Very sorry for the young loss of life. My 16 yr old son recently lost one his friends and classmates and it really grips at your heart seeing parents have to bury their kids. My thoughts & prayers are with everyone touched by this sadness and the next time I see a canister I'll donate as usual but this time in his honor.

Top Bottom