• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's awesome. On BladeHQ, it almost looks like a Kelly Green. I was so disappointed. Now I'm about to give Brad some money. I just need to think it over at work today. It's no small chunk of change...

The price Brad gave me is better than anything online. Still not cheap by any means, but this is an investment knife. A limited run that may or may not be made again for several years if ever again in this configuration. Which is why I broke down and bought it. A few years from now this knife could be worth 25% more than what you paid for it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I bought a knife from Brad at the gun show in Kokomo. I thought I was making an investment until I went him, sharpened it, and started using it. It has a scratch on the blade now, but I don't know what did it!

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I bought a knife from Brad at the gun show in Kokomo. I thought I was making an investment until I went him, sharpened it, and started using it. It has a scratch on the blade now, but I don't know what did it!
    Now you need to buy a duplicate so you have an EDC and an investment knife.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I have my navy scarab waiting at home for me and its killing me. Of course I have to stay at the office late on a Friday. I've been clicking my pen all day warming up my thumb for the slider on the scarab. The world is a cruel place.

Top Bottom