• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I just bought an item solely because I heard about it on this website. Why not add a location to post that a purchase was made because of this site. Kind of like the "private sales", local gun shops", "online merchants" but for a different purpose. Potential Supporters or advertisers would have an entire forum to see that this site does have an impact on people's buying decisions.
    Basically a place for me to post (for example):
    I just purchased a ETON radio at Radio Shack because of a thread in the Survival and Disaster preparedness forum. I was unaware this type of thing existed until I heard people talking about it on INGO.
    It could be titled "purchases made that were influenced by this site"
    Keep it simple and just state that: this is a voluntary contribution that a member can make by creating an entry describing a situation when they have made a purchase that was influenced by something on INGO.
    This would be a way for people to "give back" to ingo simply by posting some purchase influencing moments that have happened on these boards.
    For the site it is a way to demonstrate its influence on buying decisions and attract potential supporters.
    This is getting too long winded. Shoot this down so my brain can drop it and get on with something it should be doing.

Top Bottom