• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    That is awesome! And you're right, you got it for so cheap you might as well shoot the crap out of it. Im sure it will only beg for more. Pretty impossible to wear a Kimber out. Congrats!

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Congrats on your prize!

That's a pretty intelligent way of getting some extra cash granted enough people enter the pool, as I'm assuming they did.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am one lucky dude!!!

I belong to a small range in my home town. I don't get up there very often, but I pay dues each year as I want to make sure it stays open and is a great place to take my brother to shoot when I am visiting back home.

This year, along with the notice on dues, I received 5 raffle tickets for me to sell. As I do with all of these, I just filled in my name and sent back the stubs and money ($5 each for a total of $25) along with my dues.

Yesterday morning, after checking my losing MegaMillions tickets, my cell phone rang. They had just done the drawing and I won.........

kimber_grand_raptor_ii.jpg

A Kimber, Grand Raptor II!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

List on this little beauty is $1,587 and I got it for practically nothing!!!

I'm still pretty new to shooting and the way I shoot, I certainly don't deserve such a great piece yet. You know what? I DON'T CARE!! I'm going to shoot it, clean it, shoot it again, and again.

I picked it up late yesterday afternoon at the gun shop in Galveston called Down by the Tracks!! They are INGO sponsors so I'm giving them a shout out as well. If you're ever in the area, stop in and see them. I've purchased a few magazines for my Marlin .22 there in the past and stop in there occasionally when I'm heading up north. They are all great guys.

Anyway, I just feel lucky and thought I would share.
    Congrats, always good to here, when something good, happens, I didn't win the Mega, either, so off to work, I go .....

Top Bottom