• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwagner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    I'm looking for a good bi-pod for my .30-06 I just got. I looking for a pretty good one but I don't want to put a whole lot of money into it because I don't actually know how much it will be on the gun since it has wood furniture.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Harris is the best, but The Shooter Ridge knock-offs look identical. I have a Shooters Ridge on a Savage 10. I took it to South Dakota pd'ing, never had an issue with it.

jlwest1213

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    SE Indiana
    Should be able to get a Harris through a site i'm not sure I can name for about $60 if I remember right. I bet if you google it, and happen to find a site that ends with a g, and starts with a d and one letter in between they have it in stock about the cheapest. Hope that helps

I'm looking for a good bi-pod for my .30-06 I just got. I looking for a pretty good one but I don't want to put a whole lot of money into it because I don't actually know how much it will be on the gun since it has wood furniture.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Buy what you can afford and forget the abuse you may take. If its good enough for you then its good enough for you.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Depends on your use. I bought the one from walmart for 44 bucks. Cadwell I believe. It works for my purposes. I move it between my AR and My savage .17 . Thats what I could afford at the time.

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    I have both a Harris and an Atlas bipod. The Harris is good but, the Atlas is so far superior they are not even in the same class. If cost is a primary concern, go with the Harris. As far the Harris knockoffs go, I have no first hand experience with them and am not qualified to offer an opinion on them.

JCatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I have an Atlas on a JAE chassis M1A and GG&G with a QD for my ARs, both are nice. Kinda wish I would have gotten the Atlas with a QD and been done with it. If you plan to use it on more than one rifle consider a QD. Larue makes a QD mount for the Harris.

Top Bottom