• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Alright, cigars.. What's your favorite? Where do you get it and where do you prefer to smoke it?

I prefer a Kristoff Maduro, I buy from mr b's cigar box and I prefer to smoke them there as well.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I hang out at Carmack's in Noblesville once or twice a week and like to try a variety of things. But I think Padron is my favorite.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I enjoy the CAO Criollo or the Brazilian. I usually order mine from cigar.com, sit in my backyard with a cold beverage.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Non cuban-Oliva-primarily the Master Blends or Serie V's and I like the cigars from Liga Privada and Eddie Ortega under his own name.

Cuban-Partagas Serie D No. 4/Lusitania, Boilvar Corona Gigantes/Royal Corona...I could go on and on. I also like custom rolled cigars by Johnny-O!

I don't need to buy any cigars-I have enough stashed in my cabinet humidor to last me the next decade without buying another.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    I love me just about any La Gloria Cubana, the CAO Brazilian box press, and occasionally the Italian box press. Lots of others but those three seem to be my go-to of late.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I enjoy the CAO Criollo or the Brazilian. I usually order mine from cigar.com, sit in my backyard with a cold beverage.

I really like a lot of CAO stuff but the Brazilian, Lx2 Belicoso Natural, Sopranos, and the Italia (can't remember which one) that I smoked. I would like to smoke a couple CAO Flatheads.

Sometimes my favorite is one of the cheapos in my humidor. I prefer medium to full flavor. Smoked quite a few Gurkhas, Padrons, Rocky Patel, 5 Vegas, but sometimes you just can't beat a Grape Blunt.

Forgot to mention I'm quite fond of various sticks from the Punch lineup.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Romeo and Juliet Viejo. A mediun body rich and creamy box press. I bought mine at Cigars International location in Pennsylvania. Awesome store with a wonderful smoking lounge.

I prefer to smoke it alone on a quiet night out in the country with an ice cold root beer or a hot cup of coffee. Just the stars and the crickets.

Life is good.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    How could I forget, one of my favorites is the Rocky Patel vintage '90. I also enjoy an Edge and a Sungrown occasionally.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't smoke like I used to but when the mood strikes and I've got one available I like an Arturo Fuente Hemingway. Even better with three fingers of good bourbon on the rocks.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    A lot of cigar guys dismiss Acid cigars because of their flavorings, but I really like the Extraordinarry Larry from them.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 and 1992
    BrickHouse maduro or toro
    Alec Bradley maduro, I can't remember the name, can picture it in my head.
    Aging Room M356
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R, N, maybe others?

The Extraordinary Larry is one I've bought several times, the rest on the list have been at least one repeat purchase. I don't have my own humidor, there's an INGO member owned cigar shop 5 min from my house so I just go there when I want one.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I dont know a lot about cigars but the one that I have had multiple times is Macanudo Crystal or the Hyde Parks. As for whats available here in the states not sure what else to try out. Im still getting into them so I have stuck with the more mild and a few medium cigars.

Top Bottom