• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Someone correct me if I am wrong but doesn't both millet and nikon have 1x-6 variable scopes for around $300?

Nikon does - http://swfa.com/Nikon-M-223-Riflescopes-C3036.aspx - but I really don't like the turrets. If I ground my rifle on a table or in a barrel with that scope, I'm just asking for one or both of those to take a turn I don't want. Let a lone it just sitting in the rack waiting to shoot, or in the bag, or ...

If you want magnified optics on the the cheap, you still have to go a long, long way to beat the Weaver 1-3x for build and glass quality. But it's not ATAS, so most folks will scoff at its usefulness.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm going to start shooting 3 gun this year. Ill be using a 16" ar, 930, and glock 22. I had everything except the 930 but a semi auto was on my list anyways for dove hunting.

pranavdc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    I am 95% ready for 2012 Indiana Multigun! 18" Larue stealth with Troy 15"trx rail with new BurrisTAC-30, My FN SLP Mk1 is at the beauty shop getting the C-Rums getting the thumb skewer/lifter gate welded and slotted, trigger job loading port opened and large NC mag release installed and my limited pistol is gtg! What range do the 2 venues use for max rifle distance? I am trying to figure out what .223 bullet to load? Also what are you all using for slings on your AR's? single point double type etc etc? I can't wait for March!!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Slings are just in the way in 3 gun.

Wildcat can shoot out to 330 yds. 50 yds max at Atlanta but they put up small targets at times.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Don't be too hard on us skinny "(fellas)"(hahaha) we sometimes can't help it. It's genetic!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

pranavdc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Thanks Bill! Super excited to get into 3-gun!! And to meet more great people in the shooting sports!

Cheers!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Don't be too hard on us skinny "(fellas)"(hahaha) we sometimes can't help it. It's genetic!!!!:D

So is being fat and kicking people's butt in shooting

(I used butt and hope that this doesn't offend anyone with my filthy language. I have recently been warned not to try and get around the dirty word filter. But you have to admit using a ph to make the F and then adding the u and then following it with the ck, just like fone, is actually phone.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdspSs3Cvtk

Last edited by a moderator:

dpbstevens

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Akron
    I love that scenario. Fit people cracking jokes or talking crap to the big guys but then get their butts handed to them. Funny how they shut up really quick. Goes to show you not to judge or under estimate someone. Boo ya big guys.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Thanks Bill! Super excited to get into 3-gun!! And to meet more great people in the shooting sports!

Cheers!

Lotsa great people in the sport of 3 gun. There's me and Ryan Zamberlan, no wait he moved. Uhh, Brett Johnson, he's a good shooter and a nice guy, uhh, damn, he moved too.

Well, there's me!!:D

Rest of em are a bunch of pricks.....

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Lotsa great people in the sport of 3 gun. There's me and Ryan Zamberlan, no wait he moved. Uhh, Brett Johnson, he's a good shooter and a nice guy, uhh, damn, he moved too.

Well, there's me!!:D

I used to show up with just a pistol and barrowed others rifle and shotgun, extremely generous of them (kent would even supply the rifle ammo)

Then they would get mad at me when I beat them with their own stuff.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I used to show up with just a pistol and barrowed others rifle and shotgun, extremely generous of them (kent would even supply the rifle ammo)

Then they would get mad at me when I beat them with their own stuff.

And he makes my point for me.....

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Because in their mind it just should not happen. Because being fat is a crime and a sign of weakness in their minds. Skinny people die to, and I mean to enjoy my existence while it lasts.

We skinny fellers are a hell of alot harder to hit while running and we can actually run. :D

Top Bottom