• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Dad's out there know that there are certain moments that it just feels great to be a dad. Things like the birth of your child, first birthday party, first time your son / daughter says "I love you daddy" and so on.

Tonight I had another great moment. My 3 year old daughter came up to me and said "daddy, after my bath can I watch the Military Channel with you?" :rockwoot:

Needless to say I answer "YES!" and we enjoyed watching about 45minutes of tonight's Officer and a Movie episode. It was great!

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    my 11 yo daughter, who by this age should be starting to worry about makeup and boys more than anything, comes up to me and says "when are we going to the range again"

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Mine was the other night I was putting on my uniform and my daughter asks me "Daddy, are you going to arrest more dirt bags?"

At the age of 2, she knows.

-MColford

Last edited:

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Congrats on your proud dad moment. I thought of this thread when I has a proud father moment over the weekend.

So here we are, my wife, my twin 3 YO's boys and our 3 week old baby girl, headed into Sportmans Warehouse to look at .380's (see WTB 380 in the handgun thread). So we look and on the way out give the boys an opportunity to look at the toy guns. They already own a couple so it was a look and not buy (first mistake I know). So as we go to leave one of my 3 YO's throws one of those holy crap thats annoying tantrums. So, the proud moment is when two employees are leaving and see the tantrum...much to their surprise, he is screaming "I WANT A GUN"!!!! They start laughing, we are laughing and I proceed to say, "how can you get mad at the kid? He wants a gun!! Yea, it's the little things I know, but I sure was proud! :)

Top Bottom