• ...and so much more!
  • huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    Words of wisdom
    If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it.

Shooting Advice:

Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not to protect you.

Never let someone or thing that threatens you get inside arm's length and never say "I've got a gun". If you feel you need to use deadly force for heavens sake let the first sound they hear be the safety clicking off, and they shouldn't have time to hear anything after that if you are doing your job.

'The average response time of a 911 call is over 23 minutes, the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."

"If you're not shooting', you should be loading'. If you're not loading', you should be moving', if you're not moving', someone's going to cut your head off and put it on a stick."

"When you reload in low light encounters, don't put your flashlight in your back pocket.. If you light yourself up, you'll look like an angel or the tooth fairy... and you're going to be one of 'em pretty soon."

"Do something. It may be wrong, but do something."

"Shoot what's available, as long as it's available, until something else becomes available."

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the h*** do you have to be paranoid for?"

"Don't shoot fast, unless you also shoot good."

"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work, but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it."

"You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family."

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Nice! I like:

"If you're not shooting', you should be loading'. If you're not loading', you should be moving', if you're not moving', someone's going to cut your head off and put it on a stick."

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    If you feel you need to use deadly force for heavens sake let the first sound they hear be the safety clicking off, and they shouldn't have time to hear anything after that if you are doing your job.

"

My Glock doesn't have a safety to click off. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I've heard pretty much all of those, but it is nice to see them collected together. Thanks!

huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    Dang, Huey. You went and blew the image of us poor southerners by posting something that makes perfect sense. The boys up north are gonna think you're lying about where you live!! ;)

It came from my REBEL brother in Alabama
    thanks for looking

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Just kidding, all you "Rebs."

There will not be the "Rebel-flag" or the "Stars-n-stripes" when the balloon goes sailing. We can rally to either of those. But there will be the Gadsden flag. And we're all on the same side. There will also be no race or religious discrimination either. Looking forward to that, but still hope we can avoid any sort of war, by using elections. Just One Side. The Right Side.
    Dang, Huey, blew the image of us poor southerners by posting something that makes perfect sense. The boys up north are gonna think you're lying about where you live!! ;)

xM3RC1L3SS1x

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Southeast of Indy
    Words of wisdom
    If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it.

Shooting Advice:

Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not to protect you.

Never let someone or thing that threatens you get inside arm's length and never say "I've got a gun". If you feel you need to use deadly force for heavens sake let the first sound they hear be the safety clicking off, and they shouldn't have time to hear anything after that if you are doing your job.

'The average response time of a 911 call is over 23 minutes, the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."

"When you reload in low light encounters, don't put your flashlight in your back pocket.. If you light yourself up, you'll look like an angel or the tooth fairy... and you're going to be one of 'em pretty soon."

"Do something. It may be wrong, but do something."

"Shoot what's available, as long as it's available, until something else becomes available."

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the h*** do you have to be paranoid for?"

"Don't shoot fast, unless you also shoot good."

"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work, but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it."

"You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family."

Thats great. I like it. I like it alot

shades171

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    02884c0a0978cef22690c3350ae65e6d.jpg

Top Bottom