A lot of flakes in the classified section. People back out like crazy!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Good choice. I wouldn’t have so many regrets if I thought before I did **** more.
    I never have to think about doing ****. Maybe you need to see a doctor.

Puppy is home. She’s so adorable. The 18 month old puppy is confused and happy. Smoked a wheel on I94 in Michigan. Gotta check the alignment tomorrow now.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    View attachment 189258
    They sure could be!
    We’re told she is about a year old, found on the streets in Indy, advertised as a German short haired pointer/lab mix but she obviously has Dalmatian in her, and has some brown stripes that show up in the sunlight only on her right side that look like brindle boxer. Some people think she has pit in her face/head, but we won’t tell my wife that.
    Will point, and has a good nose that will get her in trouble.
    Very sweet, very very smart, and wants to please but at the same time has a stubborn streak. Scared to death of the dark out here which I think is hilarious.
    My Pip was a rescue from Louisiana kill center.
    I got her through Save A Dog rescue in Grovertown.
    She is 45% Mountain Cur, 35% Blue Tick Coonhound, and 20% "supermutt".

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I read through page 6 so far, and I figured as long as there's some whining about the classifieds, I might as well whine too.

Can someone explain this thing to me?

"For sale: Gun A. $400 cash. Will trade for gun B. Trade value $500."

WITAF is that about? So if you were to sell gun A for $400 cash, and wanted to buy gun B which has a fair market value of $500, would you expect to get it for $400?

It really makes no sense to me. Fair market value is fair market value. Cash price is the same as trade price. Why would it be any different?

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Oh, and another thing- "feeler" threads. Why are these allowed here? Aren't they just like auctions too?

"WTS: Remingwesson model 3. Not sure I want to sell. Just gauging interest. Price: $500 above fair market value or make offer".

Look, are you going to sell at a reasonable price or not? Are you even really going to sell it at all?

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    I read through page 6 so far, and I figured as long as there's some whining about the classifieds, I might as well whine too.

Can someone explain this thing to me?

"For sale: Gun A. $400 cash. Will trade for gun B. Trade value $500."

WITAF is that about? So if you were to sell gun A for $400 cash, and wanted to buy gun B which has a fair market value of $500, would you expect to get it for $400?

It really makes no sense to me. Fair market value is fair market value. Cash price is the same as trade price. Why would it be any different?
    If that’s the case, couldn’t you buy the item you want for $400, then sell other for $500 and be $100 ahead?

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    If that’s the case, couldn’t you buy the item you want for $400, then sell other for $500 and be $100 ahead?
    LOL, that's my point. Why would I trade a $500 gun for a $400 gun? You want my $500 gun, you're going to have to trade me your $400 gun and give me $100 cash. I don't get why someone would expect their gun to have a higher trade value than cash value.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom