• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ACR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    Goshen
    I grew up in Missouri and moved to Indiana about 8-9 years ago now, so welcome from Indiana!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Howdy!
    Spent 18 weeks at Fort Lost in the Woods attending CBRN school.
    Looking forward to riding the Katy Trail later this summer. Your's is a beautiful state. Always enjoyed my time there.

airstreamnut

NRA Benefactor Member-Life
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2024
    Valley Park
    Howdy! I thought valley park sounded familiar. We used to go over and watch the rc planes fly at Buder Park. Even had my first helicopter ride there.
    Good memory! I live high on the bluff across the Meramec River from Buder Park, and on nice days see and hear the RC planes from my yard. Thanks for the Howdy, and same to you!

airstreamnut

Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2024
    Valley Park
    But the real questions that need answers:
    1911 or g***k?
    9 or .45?
    How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?
    Bobzilla: 1911 forever! Why do I shoot a .45? "Because they don't make a .46." ( I don't remember who to attribute that to, possibly a Texas Ranger, but I'm not original in that statement). I do own several 1911's in 9mm and compete with .22LR Marvel Conversions on top of some highly modified SA 1911 frames. Hawaiian Pizza is perfectly acceptable if you run out of sausage. Toasted Ravioli is AWESOME! However, Indiana DOES do great Pork Tenderloin sandwiches (but you all already KNEW that!)!!!

airstreamnut

Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2024
    Valley Park
    I grew up in Missouri and moved to Indiana about 8-9 years ago now, so welcome from Indiana!
    Great choice in the fly over of the state between us! Thanks for the Hello. I've lived within 8 miles of the same place my entire life and married the girl from the next street over to boot. But, as some might say, I'm pretty boring!

Reactions: ACR

airstreamnut

Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2024
    Valley Park
    Welcome to our highly functional dysfunctional family.

From Lowellabama.
    I really like you're welcome! I actually belong to a FB page in a group of all of my cousins, and we call ourselves a highly dysfunctional family, but I like yours better!

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Bobzilla: 1911 forever! Why do I shoot a .45? "Because they don't make a .46." ( I don't remember who to attribute that to, possibly a Texas Ranger, but I'm not original in that statement). I do own several 1911's in 9mm and compete with .22LR Marvel Conversions on top of some highly modified SA 1911 frames. Hawaiian Pizza is perfectly acceptable if you run out of sausage. Toasted Ravioli is AWESOME! However, Indiana DOES do great Pork Tenderloin sandwiches (but you all already KNEW that!)!!!
    African hunter of great renown, when asked “ why do you shoot a . 416 Rigby?” Answer, because they don’t make a 417.

I personally find it interesting that you know of our Tenderloins, but anyone that’s reads, readers digest, knows that. About 5 months ago, “ Favorite sandwiches in each state”…..:lmfao:

There is no such thing as how-y-n-pizza. Pizza, is crust with tomatoe sauce n sausage n pepperoni, n if you’re a deviant….mushrooms. All topped with mozzarella cheese..and chased by a couple of real beers, not that lite, light in the loafers stuff. Real beer you can’t see through.

Hey, all joking aside, if, when, you make your next trip to the Hoosier state let us know where you are going to be I’m sure we can find you some place and some thing to shoot. (Might be a little left leaning, but…..)

That is if your not one of those “red leg guy’s “ then you may want to be sneaky. :bacondance:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom