A place to publicly thank members of the armed forces.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deer_Slayer_90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :patriot: I want to thank all service men and women that fight to protect the freedoms and rights of each and everyone of us. It takes a true hero to give their life for 6,000,000 strangers! A special thanks to the families of anyone that has given their life to protect the rights I take for granted everyday! :patriot:

:+1: to military personel!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Amen to that.

I try to make a point to thank every veteran I meet, whether in person or on INGO. But honestly, words can never express my gratitude to those who have stood ready to do violence on my behalf so that I may sleep peacefully.

VeteransDay03-X.gif

download.jpg

Last edited:

Lanser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Evansville
    Each of us has one life on this earth. These men and women are willing to give theirs up.

Many of them have.

May God grant rest to those who fight, and to those who die, in war's turmoil for us.

"And when he gets to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting, sir;
    I've served my time in Hell."

I salute you all.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Thank you for this!!! And I salute all Veterans past present and future!! It is a noble call that soldiers answer in peace time and times of war. having served in times of war or peace, you were willing to lay your life down none the less. As veterans and citizens who have never served, the way we can honor those who have answered the call of service to this great nation, and those many heros who never came home and gave IT ALL so that we may be free, is to live our lives to the fullest EVERYDAY!!! and further the call of freedom and make sure that no man or government takes those rights away. Use your voice America! Stand as one! Freedom is'nt free, it was, and still is being paid for with blood.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    huge thanks to all that served before,with ,and after me. we can never repay you for what you have done for our great country,and to all my brothers who gave it all. i ask god to protect your families until you meet again.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
    semper fi

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That is what makes this country great. Men, and women who volunteer. Who swear an oath to defend our constitution. Who sacrifice, so that others may live. Who when everyone is sitting at the dinner table on Holidays, they are doing their job. I met some of the best people, while I served. Now every day, I wish I was back in. I miss that since of pride that comes when putting on the uniform. God bless all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice. Because of your actions, we are free to enjoy what makes us happy.

I have been to Arlington, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Vietnam War Memorial, and Pearl Harbor. Nothing gets to me more then hearing the National Anthem, or Taps. Brings tears to my eyes everytime.:patriot::patriot:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I never dwelled on our Armed Forces bery much prior to 9/11. After that I thank them daily. There was a drawing that showed a soldier taking a flag from a firefighter with a caption "I'll take it from here" that has really stuck with me. I still get choked up when I think about it. God bless our soldiers.:patriot:

duck1985

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Indianapolis- Broad Ripple
    My father served with the Army in Vietnam. My brother is serving with the Navy in Iraq. And my neice is stateside working at an Army hospital. I wasn't able to serve but I give thanks to everyone that I know that has or is still serving. I salute them and all the men and women of the armed services. :patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    :patriot: I want to thank all service men and women that fight to protect the freedoms and rights of each and everyone of us. It takes a true hero to give their life for 6,000,000 strangers! A special thanks to the families of anyone that has given their life to protect the rights I take for granted everyday! :patriot:

:+1: to military personel!

You're welcome...and thank you!

iwo-jima-flag.gif

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THINK ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND WHO ARE SERVING NOW.WE LIVE IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.I ALWAYS MAKE IT A POINT ALSO TO SHAKE EVERY VETERANS HAND I COME ACROSS.THANK EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

cascadewalker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Heartfelt thanks for your service and sacrifices. Thanks to your families as well for supporting you, for living at times without you. Thank you for stepping forward and protecting what you believe in, that what we have is worth fighting for.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I will add my thanks as well. I am the proud son of a proud veteran. And a proud uncle of two nephews currently serving. I grew up spending a lot of time at the American Legion with my dad. I remember some of the stories the WWII veterans would tell. It always amazed me some of the things they lived through.

Thanks to all who have served and are currently serving!

LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First of all I never served do to physical reasons.

I cannot verbally express how much respect I have for those that did and do.

I live close to Columbus and see troops at the WalMart there frequently. I make it a point to go out of my way to shake every hand and express my gratitude for their service when I see them and give them God's blessings. I also pray for all of their safety each day.

To each of you that have served and those that now serve I humbly give you my utmost thank you for that service. May God's Blessing be on you all.

Top Bottom